2 - Millionare Child

kjscuiwehifbiwn

welll guys its corona timeeeeeeeee

jk lol. love ya'll hoes. so life sucks. shit happened and i decide ot update this book now because ive baked 15 different things and sewed a whole ass pillow to kill some times so lets update this shit ayeeee.

(hello this is minra in 2021 a whole year later :) finally coming to update this book and edit it for once) also the above song is another song I listened to while editing this chapter. since most people here are bts fans you guys probably know txt so enjoy this beautiful song

The Devil Wears Pink

Jimin strapped Jisung into the seat and put his 2 bags into the cupboard above their seats. Gladly they had the two seat against the windows so Jisung could look out when he wanted to and there wouldn't be an extra person to be a bother. 30 minutes into the flight Jisung looked up to his dad who had fallen asleep. He hated speaking, he never spoke, he only spoke to Hyuna and some words to Jimin. He poked his dad's cheek a couple of times and didn't get a reaction. Sighing he wiggled around with his cheeks puffing out trying to get out of the belt since his dad wouldn't wake up to do it. After successfully being a worm he walked out into the little isle and went up to a flight attendant. She looked down at him and smiled. "Hi little fella, what are you doing out of your seat?" He didn't answer but pointed down to his crotch. "Ah..... well let's get your to your dad" The flight attendant stuttered at his actions, blushing a little she put out her hand to which Jisung grabbed a hold of and he showed her the way to his dad.

"Ah... Mr.Park..." She said trying to wake him up. When that didn't work touched his shoulder and shook him harder than Jisung would have been able to and Jimin woke up with a gasp "Jesus Christ, yes?" The flight attendant smiled, "Your son needed to use the washroom." Jimin yawned and got up thanking the flight attendant. Picking up Jisung, he started walking towards the washroom and helped him with his clothes. he was fully potty trained but in a situation like this, he had to ask for help. He had been on the plane only once before but that was when he was younger and din't remember stuff.

After the dreadfully long 13 hour flight they finally arrived at Pearson airport, since they had gotten on the plane at 5 am in seoul, it was now 3 pm in Toronto. They grabbed their things and got into a taxi to downtown Toronto where Jimin would be taking care of his business before he went to his hotel. It took around 40 minutes to get there. Usually, it would have taken 25 minutes but due to the traffic that Downtown possessed, it took way longer. upon arriving, the manager of the store was already outside waiting for him "Mr.Park, welcome to Toronto Taste Buds. The one and only authentic weed supply store opened by Park Jimin." Jimin smirked. His business was going well so far. "David give me a tour of the facility and get someone to take care of my kid." He said as he got Jisung out if the car. He was playing games on his iphoneX. Now don't get Jimin wrong. He knows kids this young shouldn't be playing with phones but its a safety issue at the moment. He cant have someone kidnap his kid, even though he's rich he'd rather not pay a ransom of a million dollars, when instead he could have his kid a phone and not go through all the hassle.

"So I've got some issues I need to take care of Jisungie, give appa around an hour and I'll come flying back and we can go eat some nice food okay?" Jisung looks up at his pink haired appa, his eyebrows furrowed cuz he was distracted from his game. He just nodded his head and went back to his game. Jimin was lead into the facility while David mentions to someone to get one of the cashiers to take care of his kid. Also not to mention but the cashier is getting paid extra for that duty. It is the famous PARK JIMIN's son.

The Devil Wears Pink

"Alrighty we'll get that fixed Mr.Park. We wish you a nice stay in Toronto. If you'd like I can send you some locations that are worth a visit." Jimin smiles and accepts the offer. He steps into the customer side of the store and goes up to a cashier. The red-headed man looks up and is surprised. "M-mr.park, what can I-I get for you?!" Jimin leans his arm on the counter. "You know me?"