5 - Alluring Butterfly

hey hey its minra, how are you? I'm good I guess lmao

also another song recommendation (iu is queen) i was listening to this while editing this time.

anyways I hope you guys don't mind all the talk about the zoo and cruelty, I just like to add some educational things into my writing. i just want others to know the truth about certain topics :)

anyways! enjoy the chapter!

The Devil Wears Pink

Yoongi had strapped JIsung into his booster seat and was just about to sit in the back seat beside him when Jimin came outside and told him to sit in the passenger seat in the front. He reluctantly got in the front and tried to not get jittery. His heart was pounding out of his chest but was glad that the busy streets were hiding how loud his heart was beating. "So Yoongi-ssi what do you want to do? I had originally planned to take him to the zoo but I don't want to now" Jimin sighed, he looked over at Yoongi who looked rather confused. "Why don't you want to take him to the zoo? If- If it's okay for me to ask that!" Yoongi asked looking at Jimin. (a/n Toronto's main zoo has actually come in the top ten in the world to be cruel to their animals, even marine land. you can tell why I hate Toronto sometimes).

"Hmm... Animal cruelty, zoos keep animals captured and put into a box for eternity. cutting them off of all freedom and having them being groped by visitors, being raped, and forced into reproducing by the workers. It's disgusting to me and I don't want my Kid put in that kind of environment" Jimin explained his reasoning to Yoongi who kept on nodding along. "Mhm, that's a good reason, but wouldn't it be good for his education to go to a zoo, they often take kids to the zoo in school," Yoongi asked. Jimin spent a while explaining everything to yoongi while he merged onto a highway.

"There is someplace you can take Jisung which is related to animals," Yoongi said after thinking for a while. "There's a bird-watching sanctuary nearby if you want to go there, but it literally is just bird watching, but it could be a good lesson since he could learn about different birds," Yoongi explained. "Ah, really? That's great, do you know the directions? I usually only come here by myself, this is Jisung's first time in Canada, so I only know directions to major places" Jimin said pulling into the HOV lane (a/n High Occupancy Vehicle Lane - 2 or more persons. yes I'm studying for my license lmao) as instructed by Yoongi, Jimin followed Yoongi's lead for about half an hour and finally came to a stop in front of the Bird Sanctuary. (a/n there actually isn't a bird sanctuary that I know of in Toronto so let's pretend this exists).

The Devil Wears Pink

The trio got out of the car and headed inside, Jisung was dozing off in Yoongi's arms and Jimin had gone ahead to pay for their tickets. Rubbing Jisung's back and looking around, Yoongi had started reading the bird descriptions off of the wall, smiling as former memories had started to reappear in his mind. So caught up in his memories he hadn't noticed that Jimin was already back waiting for him to notice. Jimin reached out and tapped his shoulder, startling Yoongi. Yoongi looks to Jimin's side "Ah, Sorry I was just thinking, are you done? ah are those wristbands, here let me put it on Jisung." Yoongi stammered, trying to reach out for them. "Don't worry, Jisung already fell asleep, just hold him. Give me your hand let me put yours on," Jimin replied holding onto Yoongi's wrist. Jimin wrapped the wristband around and then got a smaller one and wrapped it around JIsung's wrist, carefully, trying to not wake the child.

Although Yoongi rarely ever speaks and interacts with others, he himself found it odd that Jisung was attached to him. He wondered what was so interesting that a child clung to him like a mother. "Shall we head in now?" Jimin said, his hand pointed in the direction of the open-air sanctuary. Yoongi didn't say anything but just nodded and started to walk alongside Jimin. While walking Jimin noticed that most people here were couples or family's with children, even though he didn't regret giving divorce to the stupid hag that was Jisung's mother, he still felt awful since Jisung had grown up without a mother. Hyuna was one person he could call a mother figure but Jisung himself knew that his mother was a bad person.