♡ 20

Juvia's POV

The next morning, I woke up to a full-spaced bed, noticing Gray wasn't there. "Gray? Gray??" I gasped. "Gray!! Where are yo-"

I cut myself off when I saw him sleeping on the floor. "Gray! What the hell are you doing down there?!"

"Gee. I dunno. Maybe because I rolled myself automatically last night?" He said sarcastically. "Look, you pushed me while you were sleeping. Okay? I fell when you kicked my butt and I ended up sleeping the whole night on this icy cold floor."

I giggled. "Sorry 'bout that."

Gray stood up on his feet then sat down next to me on his bed. "Morning." He greets with his usual smile I always admired.

"Good morning."

"So, what would you like to eat?" He asked, immediately ran downstairs towards the kitchen.

"Anything's good!"

***

Levy's POV

"Like I said, I don't need a bodyguard!" I screamed while Gajeel continued to follow me and Lucy on the way to school.

"Oy. Levy, you could show some kindness at least a little kindness to this guy. After all, your bro just wants you to be safe." She smiled.

'He also wants you safe, too.'

"By the way, did you get to talk to Natsu about the baby yet?" I asked her directly in a whisper so Gajeel wouldn't hear.

Lucy didn't speak. She shook her head.

"Wha-? Don't you have any plan at all to tell him at least? He has a right to know!" I said.

She sighs. "No... I think this is for the best."

***

Natsu's POV

Lisanna was still sleeping on the bed. I had to woke up early and get dressed. As I thought, I can't just forget Lucy like that.

I still love her and I'm gonna talk to her.

"Mmh... Natsu... where are you..." Lisanna yawned. "...going?"

"U-Uh.... I.... need to get to school. I can't afford to miss any days now." I said as a lie.

She stood up, hugging me from my back, butt naked. "Mm... last night... was great, Natsu... thanks for that."

She turned my body around then planted a soft kiss on my lips. As she drew away from it, it made me think to myself. "I... I got to go. Bye." I said, kissing her cheek then left my Apartment.

Soon, I got to school. I got my cellphone out then immediately texted Lucy.

To: Luce

Luce. Let's talk. Please...

***

Lucy's POV

From: Natsu

Luce. Let's talk. Please...

"Huh? What is it?" Levy asked when she heard my phone ring. I gasped when I read the message and kept rereading it a lot of times to make sure I was reading his message right.

"N-Natsu..." I muttered.

Her eyes widened. She immediately rushed to the seat next to me, sneaking a look on my phone. "Wow... Natsu... must really love you, then. Any guy wouldn't text his ex girlfriend about fixing their issue like that."

I shrugged. "Should I ignore him?"

Levy tapped on her chin, thinking hard and wisely. "Let's wait until he texts you three times."

I nodded in agreement then waited along with Levy.

Gajeel sighed. "You're hopless romantics." He looked away, shaking his head 'no'.

Levy and I looked in Gajeel's direction. "I'm not a hopeless romantic!" Levy defended herself.

"Whatever." Gajeel said, tucking his one hand in his pocket then waving good-bye with the other hand.

*bleep*

From: Natsu

Lucy, please reply as soon as you read my message.

"Natsu texted again, Levs!" I shouted in a whisper.

"Oh my Gosh! Another. One. More. Time. And, then you meet him." Levy said as we both stare at my phone again.

*bleep*

From: Natsu

Luce...

"Okay. Meet him!" Levy squealed, pushing me towards the exit.