♡ 10

Lucy's POV

Natsu kept laughing. "Pfft!!" He held his mouth as he cooked breakfast by the stove. I was wearing his t-shirt. P.S. I look like a hanger. This makes it soooo obvious that we had sex. (=o=)

"Fuck you, Natsu." I said to him, irritated.

"Hey, when did you learn cursing, young lady?" He chuckled, putting the dish he made on one of his plates then served it on the table. "I bring you . . . Natsu's HOT special dish."

I rolled my eyes when I saw what he cooked. "Seriously? I mean, hot dogs are so easy to cook. They all taste the same. What's so special about that?" I scoffed.

"Wow. What a way to show appreciation . . ." He gruffed then pouted, handing me a plate to eat in. "Besides . . . I know of a fun way to eat this . . ." He moves his eyebrows up and down.

He sticks the hot dog with the fork then bit on the other side, he sat beside me. "Corm ohn... bite on ze ozer..."

I blushed. "Do I... really have to do this?" I gulped. He grunted so i obeyed and bit it.

"Shuck it . . ."

I don't know but, my body's obeying every command Natsu gives me. I began sucking th hotdog back and forth. "Oohh... it's so... slimy inside of my mouth.." I stuck my tongue out.

Natsu moves the hotdog in and out of my mouth. He then removed the hotdog from my mouth and took a bite out of it.

"No! Don't. It's... embarrassing..."

He finished the hotdog then gulps it down, with a satisfied look. "See? I told you. Eating could be so much fun . . . when you think of ways."

"Natsu . . . you really have a sex issue." I sighed.

"Is something wrong with that? Huh. Like you're one to talk. You seemed horny everytime we have our session." He continued to eat hotdog. "By the way . . . your saliva tastes great!" He gave me a thumbs up.

"Seriously . . ." I pouted then walked out of the kitchen. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm gonna . . . take a bath."

"Great! Let's go in together. So we can save water energy, you know. My bills are coming up." He said as an excuse. I didn't mind. We've seen each other naked anyway so, what could that harm?

Natsu and I took our clothes off and got inside the bath tub. Natsu was sitting across me inside. "Ahhh..." I relaxed my body inside.

Natsu continued to stare at me. "W-What?" I blushed then pouted, creeped out of not knowing what he's up to. He pats his lap.

"No. No. No! I'm so... tired of having sex everyday. Who knows what danger I'll be when we continue this for the rest of our lives?" I crossed my arms.

But, it was too late. Natsu pulled me by my arm, making his cock inserted inside my clit. "AAAAAHHHH!!! W-Why'd it got so biiiig?" I moaned as my body jumped up and down automatically, making water overflow from the bathtub.

Why, oh why did Natsu have to trick me into having sex with him everyday?

He lifted me up, making me face him. He smirked as he sucked on my nipples, playing his hand on my clit down under, making me jump even faster.

"AAAAHHH!... AHHHH!!... AHHHH!!!!"

***

Gray's POV

I put my pants on as Juvia still sitting up on the bed, covering her breasts. She blushed intensely. "Can I not really change your mind about being with me instead?"

I shook my head. "Like I said, I want Lucy. And you know me. When I want something, I get it!"

She sighs, putting her clothes on. She handed me something. It's like some kind of thermometer stick or something. I saw two lines on it.

"What's this?" I scoffed.

"It's a pregnancy test, Gray. It's positive. Positive that... I'm pregnant."

***

Levy's POV

Lucy didn't come to school today. Neither did Natsu. They are surely up to something. I'm very positive they're gonna have sex all day. Lucy still hasn't told me what happened to her yesterday. Oh, what should I do? I'm worrying over her . . .

I'm coming home from the grocery store since my Mom asked me to shop groceries. That I did. While I was walking down the road to my home, I felt . . . creeped out or something.

Like, something just wasn't right in the atmosphere.

I turned my head around to see if someone was following. All I saw was a dark figuritive shadow by the street light. I took my pepper spray out and shouted. "Who's there?! Come out or I'll shoot the piece of shit out of you!!"

He lifted his hands up then slowly came into the light. He had these dark red eyes, sharp fang-link teeth and a long messy black hair.

"Shoot me with what, you nerd?" He scoffed, putting his hands down. I was about to shoot him with my pepper spray but he puts it down, saying, "Relax. I'm your big bro's pal. No need for that."

"Wha-What are you doing here, scaring the daylights out of me?" I stammered, putting my pepper spray back inside my bag.

"I was sent by your brother, Jet, saying he wanted me to guard you and... something like that." He tucks both of his hands back in his pockets. "For a nerdy looking gal, you talk like shit."

"I can be bitchy whenever I want to be."

He smirks. "Anyway, come on. Let's go. Before your brother scolds me."

"You mean me. What's your name?"

"It's Gajeel." He takes all of my shopping bag and carries it with one hand.

"Well, I'm--"

He cut me off. "I know who you are, stupid. Levy McGarden. Haven't you been listening? I'm a friend of your big bro." He scoffed and grunted then stomped ahead of me.

"Why, you arrogant--"

He covers my mouth completely, putting me on his other side of his shoulder, making me ounch his back.

"Sheesh. You're such a tattle talker for a shrimp."