♡ 07

[Natsu's Apartment]

Lucy's POV

   Memories flashed back inside my head. The first time we did it... was on Natsu's bed right here. I could still smell the first time we had sex... wait, did he even wash these sheets?

"Hah? What are you smelling?" SHOCK! Natsu startled me when he suddenly entered the room.

"N-Nothing. Stupid meanie." I whispered under my breath. When I was gonna get my stuff, Natsu pushed me on the bed. I was sitting up on his bed, covering what's under my legs.

He was crawling towards me. He cupped both of my cheeks. "Hm? Do you have a fever, Lucy? You're burning up!" He held my whole face. My body started sweating.

"E-Eh?? N-No! I-I don't have a fever.."

He smirked. He crouched down and nibbled on my neck. "Ow! Hey! That hurt!!"

He laughed. "There. Now... you're mine." He trapped my arms using his strength. Damn, why is he so strong all of a sudden?

He started kissing my neck. "O-Oi! Natsu! Give me a break! We've been having sex all week!"

"I can't hold it... any longer.."

Huh? I suddenly felt hot on my spot. He was fingering it with my underwear still on. Shit. It became wet..

"See? A little tease and you got wet. Don't you see? Admit it. You love sex like I do."

It's not the sex that I love. It's you who I love why I got addicted to sex.

"What's wrong?" I could feel him stare at me while he was on top. I was crying.. for some reason. And, Natsu stopped kissing me for all of a sudden.

"What? Aren't you gonna continue?" I murmured, closing my eyes to wait for Natsu to come back to using my body for comfort.

"Mmf." Instead of moaning, I heard the bed creak. Natsu was standing in front of me. I couldn't understand why he didn't continue. Usually, he doesn't hold back.

"Ah. I'm tired today. Just go to sleep. I'm not  in the mood for sex, anyway." He slowly closed the door of his bedroom, leaving me looking dumfounded on his bed.

"What just... happened?"

***

Natsu's POV

I closed the door of my bedroom shut then gently punched the wall. I almost made her cry. I can't think straight. I can't force Lucy like I did in the past, anymore. What the hell is wrong with me, anyway?

I took a bottle of tequilla from the cupboard and poured myself a drink. I can't help but keep on remembering what Lisanna said to me earlier.

"A-Actually, I... still... like you..."

Damn. I hate her. That was a f***in' excuse. She still has her boyfriend. Why the drama? Fuck. I wish I'll never see her again.

From: Gray

You can't hide her from me. I can still get 'er. You know that.

That's why I'm gonna protect her, dumbass.

***

Lucy's POV

"Hmm. That is strange of Natsu. I mean, he's a known pervert. I never thought of him... holding back from... especially, you." Levy tapped her fingers on her chin.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" I yelled at him when I tapped both of my hands on the table.

"It just means what it means." She shrugged then sighed. "But, still... are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

I shrugged. "What are you thinking?"

Levy palm slapped herself then glared. "You really are an idiot, idiot."

I blushed.

"I think... Natsu developed feelings for you."

"Hahahahahaha!! Very funny, Lev. But no. Impossible. Never gonna happen, y'know?"

"UGH! WHATEVER. FINE. DON'T LISTEN TO ME." She picked her shoulder bag then stumped her way out of the canteen.

"Gee. What's got into her?"

I had a bad feeling that someone was behind me. All of a sudden, the world around me became dark. I realized that someone tied a hanky around my eyes then carried me on its back, running.

Damn. Who could this be?!

- - - - - - -

I felt this mysterious person put me down. Am now tied in ropes on some icy cold floor. It took the hanky off my eyes then tied it to my mouth. My eyes widened...

"G-Graah?!"

"Heya, babe." He smirked. He took all of my clothes off in one swift move. My eyes began tearing up. I got flustered out of embarrassment.

"I-Iyaaa!!!"

He puts his index finger inside me then begins playing with my clit.

"A-Ahhh..."

He chuckled darkly. "Wow. You are already wet. Guess Natsu's not the only guy who made you this excited, huh?"

He took his boxers off then rubbed his dick above my pussy. He started teasing it, making me spill my juice on his hand. "Whoa... that's a sweet smell. It's making me cum."

"I-Iraaahh..." i muffled.

He inserted his cock inside me, making me squeal in pain. It's bigger than Natsu's. It... hurts...

"Oh? Too big for ya?" He started putting it inside out of my system.

"Ah! Ahh!! Ahhh! Ahh... ah! Ah! Ah!!"

"Tch. Shut up or you'll be heard!" He kissed my lips. He kissed my precious lips that I only want Natsu to touch!

He sucked on my tongue, making him sip my saliva.

H-Help... Natsu...