♡ 26

Lucy's POV

"Now class, your graduation is next week so, remember to pass the requirements for you guys to pass, okay?" Ms. Mira announced in front of the stage of the school.

♡♡♡

"Man, I can't believe it." Natsu exclaimed as we walked together holding onto each other's hands. "We're gonna graduate."

"Mm? Aren't you happy? We can finally achieve our dreams and... have our dream jobs." I replied to him.

Natsu smiled. "That's true. And I'm sure not gonna be missing you." He winked.

"Ah! Why wouldn't you miss me??"

"First of all, you and I live together." He twirled his fingers into mine. "And second... I'm gonna marry you anyway."

I blushed at the thought. "Oh... yeah." I forgot. Natsu did propose to me a few days before. And I did agree to marry him. In fact... I can't wait to marry him!

"There you two are! Where have you been? I've been looking all over for you." Levy said, panting.

"Oh. Levy! Sorry. The professor announced about the graduation and it took so long. What's wrong?"

"Well... I-I wanted to ask if..." She looked at both of us then smiled. "If you two really are getting married after graduation!"

I looked up to Natsu and nodded. "YES!" I squealed, making Levy squeal, too.

"GOOD. 'Cause I better be your bride's maid." Levy winked. "Alrighty then. 'Bye, love birds!" She left waving goodbye.

***

Natsu and I went back home. I plopped myself on the bed. "Soon... we're gonna graduate..."

"Luce... you seem down about it."

I shook my head. "No. It's not that. I just.... It's just that things are going too fast for some reason."

Natsu went on top of me and pulled my shirt up. I blushed at the thought. "Umf... N-Natsu?!"

"I... I got a boner..."

I looked down and saw his crotch making its way out of his pants. I blushed and held it. "It's... hard..."

He quickly kissed me without any warning. He mad eme spread my legs. He removed my panties, leaving it by my leg then started pushing his cock inside and out of me, making me moan.

"AAAAAHHH!!!"

"Ahh... ah... ahh.... argh... moreee.... mooore.... N-Natsuuu!!!!!!!!!!!" I held on tightly to his back then panted when we both came inside me.

He panted, lying beside me. He had made my nipples hard on point. He kept pinching it and licking, leaving saliva on me, making me moan harder. His other hand kept sendig electic feelings to my whole body.

"Ah... ahh... ahhh.... ahhhhh....."

I made him lie down so i could make his cock even harder. I kept licking it like an ice cream. "Mmf... alhm.... ahmmm....."

"That... FUCKING feels great...." he moaned.

"Flap... falp... lick... lick...."

I got on top of Natsu and inserted his thing inside me. I jumped up and down...

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! I-I'M CUMMING!!!!!!!!!!!"

----------------

I dunno how to continue this anymore.