The Date

After we cleaned up the bar we walked outside to find Ronnie and Derek leaning against Ronnie's black 2013 camaro. As soon as Derek saw Cassie he started walking to her, smiling his fucking head off. I just looked at her with a 'what did i miss?!' look. She chuckled and walked torwards him. Before Cassie and Derek got into her car she turned to me, "Good luck Riot! Love you!" She chirpped then slid into her volvo.

Ronnie smiled and opened the sleek car door for me. I giggled, "Well thank you kind sir." and hopped inside.

He laughed, doubling over and then beamed down at me, "The pleasure is all mine, my lady." He purred on and old timey formal accent, which made his voice so sexy!

My cheeks burned and he closed the door, walking around the car to climb into the driver's seat. He gazed over at him. He was wearing a white dress shirt with the top few buttons poped, a leather jacket and black skinny jeans. I bit my lip softly taking it all in. Oh god, he must be the most sexyest man in the world, and i'm the girl in his car. I sighed at this thought and he looked up at me.

"What are you thinking about?" His eyes turned back to the road but he kept glancing back over at me. I chuckled.

"Well, I'm thinking about the fact that i have no idea where we're going... and well... i'm nervous... more like fucking terrorfied." I sighed, looking out the window so he couldn't see my face.

I felt something on my leg and i looked over to see Ronnie's hand on my leg and him smiling kindly at me, "You'll see when we get there. And i'm nervous to. Like REALLY nervous. But i want you to know that i'm not going to force you into anything. I'm not going to have sex with you, and it's not that i don't want to, i just don't want you to think that's all i'm after because i'm not like that. I want to get to know you. And if we enjoy ourselves tonight, by just being ourseleves together then i would actully like to date you. But that depends on how tonight goes. And i'm sorry if i sound kinda like a dick but i'm putting it to you straight. I mean i really like you, but if we do this, and only if you want, i want to do this slow. But it's up to you."

He glanced back at me to see my face, i was smiling all over. "Thank you." I said sweetly.

He just looked at me, "What for?"

"Being honest." I grinned.

He chuckled and stoped the car. I looked over to see a beautiful cabin sitting in the woods. My mouth fell open. It had flowers on the side, but in a pretty way. A stone path, and a black door with a small window with a design of a wolf on it.

"Ronnie, this is beautiful. Where are we?" I asked, now looking at him.

"This is one my houses. I thought it would be nice to make you dinner. I know it may sound really fucking stupid but-"

"No! It doesn't! I love it! It's so sweet Ronnie." I chirpped holding his hand now like a little kid. Chuckling, he slowly leaned in and gazed into my eyes with my hands still in his. Softly our lips met and moved softly together.

We both pulled away smiling. We got out and walked down the beautiful stone path and Ronnie fumbled with his keys but finally got the door to open, revealing a huge living room with an amazing fireplace, black leather sofa, two book shelves, one filled with movies the other held books, a falt screen TV on the wall and a cute black coffee table and warm colored rugs. Behind that was an open kitchen. I turned to Ronnie, smiling. "This is the most amazing place ever!" I squeeled hugging him. He squezzed me back and chuckled.

We walked into the kitchen and he pulled pasta out of the cabinet. "Hope you like pasta." Hs brown eyes met mine and i smiled and nodded. "You can sit down while i cook. Make yourself at home."

"Actully, I'm going to help you." I walked over to him and started to help.

"You sure? I got this."

"Yes, I'm sure." I giggled.

As we cooked we talked, laughed and joked. I asked Ronnie how touring was like and he told me. He also told me about the guys and how he got along with differnt bands. He asked if i sang or played guitar or drums. I told him that i played both but i was really bad and i couldn't sing worth a shit. He laughed and asked me differnt things like my favorite candy, movie,food, flower, place, book, song, band and a bunch of other things, i asked him the same in return and we ended up liking a lot of the same things.

As we ate we kept talking, and i can honestly say that this is one of the best nights of my life. Ronnie made me feel like a human again. When i'm with him i forget my father, the abuse, the cuts, the pain, and everything that ever made me doubt myself. His voice makes me smile, his face makes me melt into a puddle. I can completely say that Ronnie brings out the best in me.

After we finished i helped him clean up and do the dishes which resulted in another laughing fit and a broken plate.

A little while later we slipped our coats back on and drove to the movie store. I was going to buy the moives but Ronnie insisted that he bought them. We ened up getting Batman Begins, The Rite, The Exorcism Of Emily Rose, all of the Paranormal Activity movies and The Runaway Bride, which are all my favorite movies.

We climbed into the car and started to drive back home, "Ronnie, I want you to stay tonight."

"Ok."

We pulled up and went up to the door. When i opened it Cassie and Derek were passed out on eathother with the TV still on. I chuckled and took Ronnie's hand, leading him upstairs. We got to my bed room and i opened the sliding doors to let a soft brezze in. I put the movie in and grabed some sweat pants and a ripped grey POLO t-shirt. I told him to look away and then slipped them on. Crawling into bed i patted the place next to me and Ronnie moved in beside me. I pressed play to The Rite and leaned on Ronnie's chest. He wrapped his arms around and we kissed softly.

About a half an hour later i fell asleep currled up next to Ronnie Radke on my bed. Hmmm... I could totally get used to this...