Let's Go!

~Riots POV~

As my eyes opened i looked up to see Ronnie fast asleep. Quietly i moved out from under the sheets and changed into black skinnys and a Blood On The Dance Floor tang top and pulled a hoodie over it to cover up the deep cuts on my arms.

I walked down stairs, Cassie and Derek must have waken up and went to bed because they weren't on the sofa. I went into the kitchen and started making pancakes, bacon, and eggs for all of us.

I was almost finished when i heard foot steps coming down the steps. Thin arms circled around my waist, "Good morning my sexy lady friend." Cassie said and then pulled away. I laughed and shook my head. I looked over to see her eyeing the pancakes, "Did you make those for all of us?" She did a puppy dog face.

"Yes Cass. I made them for all of us.Go wake up Derek. I'm going to get Ronnie." She beamed at me as she raced up the steps and into her bed room.

I walked up behind her and opened my door to see Ronnie pulling a shirt over his head. "Good Morning Mr.Radke." I purred. "Breakfast is down stairs."

He turned around smiling. I stepped forward and he wrapped his arms around me. "Last night was fun... Maybe you could come to mine tonight? We can make dinner again, watch movies, more talking?"

I nodded, "Yup yup yup!"

He grinned, "Alright but after breakfast i want to go to the beach. You wanta come?"

I nodded again, "Yup!" I chuckled, grabbing his hand and leading him down the steps.

Cassie and Derek were eating and talking. Awwhhh, they looked so cute together! Once Cassie saw me and Ronnie's hands intertwined she smiled, "Hey we're going to the beach, You guys wanta go?" She asked as we sat down and started to eat.

"We were already planing on it, so yes."

"Ok sweet." After we finished eating cassie said, "Come on RiRi, lets go pick out smething to wear shall we?" She jumped up and ran over to me.

"Alrighty, let's go." We ran up stairs and into her room. Cassie had amazing clothes, so we both looked through her swim suits. She picked out a plain hot pink two peice for her and a black two peice for me. We changed into them and slipped short, cute summer dresses over top of them. I pulled my dark hair into a lose ponytail and we both walked down stairs. As the guys looked up, there mouths dropped.

"Watch it, you might catch flys." I purred as i walked over to Ronnie and placed my lips on his. He chuckled and kissed me hard.

"So are you, Together together?" Cassie asked as we pulled away. I looked at Ronnie and he smiled a warm loving smile.

"Yes" We both said together.

"Awwwhh!!!" Cassie cryed running over to me, "That's so cute!" Then she turned to Ronnie and pointed at him looking firn all of the sudden. "If you hurt her your penis will be removed and shoved back up your ass." His eyes went wide, "Is that understood?" Cassie snapped.

He nodded and i chuckled then turned to Derek, "Same goes for you." I pointed giving him the evil eyes.

Ronnie's phone rang and a song was the ring tone... It was our song, mine and Cassie's. We had one of our songs on the radio. I can't believe he had it on his phone... I just hope he doesn't find out. Cassie looked up to me smiling, about to say something. I shook my head and her eyes narrowed but she kept her mouth shut. Ronnie started singing along to it.

"Every whisper in the dark sends me running back,

Right back to you,

Where i said i'd never be,

But this can be our secret,

I won't say a word,

Ohhh...

I won't say anything,

No,

I'm not that fucking cheap,

No,

I'll keep my lips sealed,

No one will know that i keep running back." He sang along to that small part. "Do you like them?" I asked. His head shot up. "Hell Yeah! I mean Chain The Rivals is a heavy metal chick band, and there only two of them, and no one knows who they are. I fucking love their music. I love the lead singers voice. Our manager has been trying to track them down because everyone wants them on warped tour. We volentered for them to share our tour bus. I can't wait to find out who they are." He said excited.

Then Cassie jumped back on Ronnie, "When are you going to ask her to move in with you? Because she's been looking for a place for herself to live, but nooooo. She can't find one. And since your together, weeeeelllll, it would be easier..."

"Cassie! Ronnie does not want me living with him! Stop!" I snapped as blush over took my cheeks.

"Actully, i'd love that." I looked up to see him smiling.

"So it's settled. Your moving in with Ronnie. Yay! How fucking cute! We'll just have to meet up every night for practice and record our stuff ok?" Cassie said as we walked out the door.

I elbowed her, "Shut up." I mumbled. She gave me look like 'oops, sorry.'

"What are you talking about? Riot said she can't sing or do anything with music." Ronnie said.

Cassie burst out into fits of laughter. "Yea, she doesn't think she can! HAHAHA! Yeah fucking right! She's a bad ass singer! And you already said you love her voice!" Cassie yelled while laughing.

"SH!" I slapped her.

Reconization hit Ronnie. "Your the lead singer of Chain The Rivals!?" He screamed like a fangirl. "HOLY FUCK!"

"Calm down." I huffed walking to the car.

"Riot, Your amazing! How could your even act like you don't see it!?" He cryed getting into the car next to me.

I looked at him, "The reason ties into my past and i'm not talking about this ok? So drop it." I said with more venom in my words than planed.

I looked out the window and watched the trees pass. I hate my past. It's only pain... My dad, my mom, my sister... They all had a part of me, my dad abused that part, my mom and sister took it with them. My father has always told me i don't have any talent. So i have never believed people when they told me i did. Past is past right? Well no it's not because it effects the future, no matter how much you hope and pray it doesn't, it always does.

Alright i just need to breathe. I'm going to have a good day with my boyfriend, and  my best friend and her boyfriend. This is going to be fun.

Hmmm... Just wait until the guys see us in our suits. When they saw us in our dresses they almost fell out of their chairs. This will be fun....