Party Until The Sleepover Tonight

~Britneys POV~

The guys made dinner, which was great as always. I know, weird right? But yes, the guys can cook. Because i taught them, because i'm just that fucking amazing.

Riot and i are getting ready for the party tonight! It's going to be great! I just hope that she doesn't get freaked and leave. I don't think she will thou, She is Riot Shaning. I mean she's fucking badass.

I slipped on a small hot pink 2 piece bikini, putting hot pink lip stick on, black eye shadow and applying eye liner with mascara. I pulled on a black cover dress and put on my hot pink flipflops. I knocked on Ronnie's bed room door, moments later he opened it. "Hey Brit, Whats up?" He asked, pulling his shirt off and tossing it on the bed to pull a clean one on. I shook my bed and laughed. "Wheres Riot?" I said  leaning against the door frame. He smiled brightly, "She's in the bathroom getting ready." As he said it, Riot opened the door and stepped out. She was wearing A black bikini with bright red lips,  and black eyeliner. Her frame was small and thin but not to small. She a slight tan and curves. I have to admit, she was Really pretty, and with her being that pretty Ronnie needs to watch the guys to mkae sure they don't go after her.

She looked up at me and smiled softly, walking over to the bed and picking up a peach colored over dress. "Hey Brit, you look beautiful." She said with a smile as she slipped on the dress. "Me? Look at yourself, you look amazing." I said. She shook her head and went over to my brother, wrapping her arms around his waist. "No, i think you look stunning. I love your dress, and your a beauitful girl." she said.

I looked down and thought about when i tryed to be a model. "No," I said softly, "I'm not that pretty, i wanted to be a model but they turned me down."

She walked over to me and smiled, "Ronnie told me that you play guitar really well and that you've always wanted to be in a band. Is that right?" She asked. I nodded, not sure what she was saying. "Well, i think my 2 person band would sound a lot better if you were in it."

My head shot up and my eyes were wide. "What?!" She giggled as Ronnie wrapped his arms around her waist, "She wants you to be in her band sis. I showed her videos of you playing." He smiled.

I can't believe it, she wants me in her band?! Oh my god!!!

"What do you say?" She asked, with a bright smile on her face. "YES!!!! YES YES YES!!! OH MY GOD YES!!!" I screamed jumping up and down. Ronnie and her laughed and he kissed her lightly on the lips. And when he pulled away, they both seemed to glow in a way.

I'm so happy that Ronnie found someone who is really there for him. She seems to need him just as much as he needs her. I mean, the way she looks when shes around my brother is so cute. It's like you can see her world light up when he walks in the room. And Ronnie is all over her. I mean he called me the other night and was telling me everything about her. I hope they work out because i like this girl and they seem like a perfect match for eachother.

Two arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me out of my deep thoughts. I looked up and smiled to see Andy's bright blue eyes staring down at me. He chuckled, "Whats all the screaming about?" His deep, sexy voice made me want to melt into a million parts. "Riot just told me that i'm in her band!" I squeeled. He smiled and kissed me softly.

I heard a scream and looked to see Ronnie throwing Riot over his shoulder, "Watch out guys!" He yelled, coming torwards us. We moved out of the way and watched him run down the stairs and out the slide door, where everyone was waiting to meet Ronnie's new girlfriend. Smiling, i grabbed Andy's hand and we ran down the steps together like children. As we ran out the doors, everyone was walking over to Riot and Ronnie, talking about how they met and things like that.

We walked over to Danny who was taking a drink of his beer. He looked up at us and grinned, "Hey there mate, and mates girl thingy." I rolled my eye and slapped him on the back of the head. "Hey! Thats not nice!" He whinned, rubbing his head.

"Oh shut it!" I laughed, walking over to Jeffree Star who was talking to Riot about her dress. I ran over and hugged him from behind, "Guess who?" I said. "The old woman from the shoe?" He asked. I pulled back and slapped him, "I'm not old!"

He laughed. "Thats true. You are the youngest here." A smirk played on his face. I stuck out my tounge and walked back to Andy, who was already on his third drink.

Yay, this will be a fun night.

~Riots POV~

I was talking to Jeffree Star after Brit walked away, Ronnies talking with the guys next to the grill and me and Jeffree are walking on the beach, talking about music, and he wanted to know everything i loved or liked. I wasn't sure why, but i told him because i didn't want to seem like i sisn't want him to know me.

"Whats your favorite flower?" He asked, Jeffrees wearing pale pink pants and a black shirt.

"Tulips, yellow and red ones." I chirpped as i skipped across the sool sand.

He nodded, "Book?"

"Dark Visions."

"Animal?"

"Wolves, tigers, horses." I said as we started to walk back to where everyone was, i could see Ronnie laughing and talking with Danny Worsnop and Ben Bruce. I smiled.

"Movie?"

"Oh, I have tons! Finding Nemo, Gone With The Wind, Soul Surfer, Iron Man, The Hunger Games, and i love Ghost Adventures, it would be fucking amazing to go on a lock down with GAC." I beamed as we walked over to everone. Ronnie slipped his arms around me and kissed the top of my hair. "Hello Beautiful." He whispered, making me blush.

Jeffree looked at Ronnie, "Ronnie, this girl has ammmmaaazing taste in everything!" He squeeled, "We must hang out! I always come over with Brit, maybe i can stay tonight?" Ronnie smiled softly and nodded. "Yea, you can stay but i'm going to steal her from you at some point. I need my girl to myself for a while." He chuckled. I nuzzled into him and breathed in his smooth, sexy scent. His hand lightly played with the bottom of my dress as we talked to everyone.

Danny came over, "Hey Ronnie, Hello Beautiful, Damn you know how to pick em'." He said with a cheeky smile on his face.

I smriked. "Thank You Danny, Your right he does know how to pick a girl, i'm crazy as hell and he decided he'd bring me home." Ronnie chuckled and kissed my hair again, "It's the way you smile, The way you can make everything seem ok for me when it's falling apart, the way you keep doing what you love even if it knocks you down, the way you look when you wake up, the smile on your lips when you see me, the simple ways you make my heart slam into my chest and that innocence that you still have but never nodice it." He whispered with his lips pressed to my ear.

A huge smile broke across my face as i turned around and pressed my lips to his, wrapping my arms around his neck. Nothing could change how i feel about him right now. Nothing could ever come close to how amazing he is and how perfect we are together. Now i know for sure, i love him...