Snow Silver 5

Snow POV

 "I'm sorry for not introducing myself.I am Hanley Petters."Then he points to the scrawny boy next to him."And he is Ryan Witz. What's your name?"

"I'm Snow.Snow Silver."

Both say in unison."It's very nice to meet you Snow to be rude or so but are a pure blood?"

"Yes I am.I just found out."

Suddenly the door burst open.A girl with orange hair that is straight come's in.She has brown eyes.And scrawny like the boy's.She looks like a know it all.

"May I sit in here.The other compartment's were full."

"Sure the more the mary er." I say.

"Thank you.Sorry for not introducing myself.I'm Haley Graze.And may I ask for your name's ?"

" I'm Snow Silver."

"I'm Ryan Witz ."

And I'm Han-"Hanley get's cut off.

"Hanley Petters.I know.You are you are the boy who lived.The one who escaped you-know who."Haley say's.

"I know.People give me a lot of attention because of that."

"Wait who is you know who?"I ask.They look at me with a shockedexpression."WHAT!"

"You honestly don't know ."I shook my head."Where were you for god's sake.You-know-who-must-not-be-named is the evilest person you could ever hear of."She explained everything.What he done.

"Yes but what's his name?"I asked.

"His name is Hellio."They say in a whisper.I gasp.Father did that.Why.He just said he was evil.But not that evil.

"Why did you gasp?"Hanley asked.

"I have my reason's to don't I."I snapped.

"Okay."They said.

I just took out my I-Pod.They looked at me questioning look.Saying what-the-hell-is-that."What now?"

"What is that your holding?It look's weird."Ryan ask's.

"It's a I-Pod.It play's music.My dad gave it to me."I say.

"Really what's his name?"O shout they just had to ask.Now I have to make it up.Since my real dad Hellio gave it to me.I'll just say Simon.

"His name is Simon.He gave it to me when it was my birthday."What a good lie.

"Ah.Well can we hear a song from the I-Pod."They said.

"Sure.Um let me look for a song."I just scramble through looking song from song.Finally a good song.Pobre Diabla By Don Omar.

Pobre Diabla lyrics

Pobre diabla...

Se dice que se te ha visto por la calle vagando

Llorando por un hombre que no vale un centavo

Pobre diabla, llora por un pobre diablo

(Eliel!)

(Pa' los bachateros!)

Pobre diabla...

Se dice que se te ha visto por la calle vagando

Llorando por un hombre que no vale un centavo

Pobre diabla, llora por un pobre diablo

Que no te valorizo nunca

Y que nunca lo hara