Snow silver 2

*Snow's POV At home January13*

"Hey mom dad im home."I turned on the light's.

"Happy Birthday Snow!"Mom yelled.

"Ya Happy Birthday.Since your 10 we have to tell you something.Very important."Suddenly I hear.

"A yes.Hello deary."This guy that a tad bit taller then Simon stands up.

"Who are you.An why are you here?"I ask.

Mom starts looking upset."Well Snow this is your real father.Simon isn't your father.He was just here so he(Shepointsto the mystery man)can do something."Mom say's.

Simon speak's up,"Were very sorry Snow.But you will be moving with him and changing schools."

The mystery man that'ssupposeto be my dad look's at me."Sorry for this.But I told your mother I would come for you when you turn 10.To start your training."

"What training?I don't know what your talking about."I was so clue less when saying that.I mean aren't Ipurehuman.This guy i mean my dad is just crazy.I wonder if he's been on crack all these years.

Mom come up and hugs me.Whispering,"I'm so sorry but you have to go with him.I packed your stuff and you will be leaving right now."

I feel my new dad taking my arm and leading me to a car.Then I hear..

"Hey Snow!Where are you going?"I look over it's Shelby, Franklin, Lesly, Paola, Chris, and Joe.

"Girl ywere are you going?You never go anywhere without telling us."Shelby says.The rest look worried.

Suddenly dad say's,"Come on Snow we go to go.We have a hundred of thing for you to do."

"Okay dad.I'll be right there."

"What's with this Snow.Where are you going?And why are you going."Paola questions.

"I don't know where exactly.But im gonna live with my dad.And imguessing to catch up.And learn things from his side of the family.Well Bye.I'll try tovisit."I gave them hugs.

They all yelled,"Bye Snow!Well miss you."

Suddenly dad say's,"O don't worry you will see them later.And you will make new friends in England."Somehow I feel asleep and I woke up.My eye's were trying not to believe what I was seeing...