Snow Silver 3

3rd person P.O.V

 With Snow gone that day all her friends.Were mopping.They had no idea what just happened.Or why it's happening.So they decided to go pay avisitto Serena an Simon.Paola was thinking 'Why my best friend.' Shelby's 'Why her.Why is she going.' Franklin's thoughts,'I wonder who was that.' Lesly,'I wonder were she's going.' Chis,'I'm totally lost.' Joe,'I wonder what's for dinner?'Let's say Joe isn't the smartest book in the stack.

***********

Serena is crying her heart out just saying,"I can'tbelieve Hellio.He's only taking her because she is the only child he has.And he can't have any more."Sooner or later Avery come's in.Avery is the son of Serena and Simon.

Avery come's in and say's,"Weow's siser.I wan siser."

Serena dry cracked voice say's,"She's gone with another daddy."

"Anothwa babey but babes wite theo."He said pointing to Simon.

"I'm not her daddy Avery."Simon say's.

Suddenly Avery burst out in tears.Screaming 'I wan siser' or 'Weow is she?' Sooner or later he cry's himself to sleep.

Snow's P.O.V

"Is that were you live dad?Because it's huge."I say in a childish tone.

"Ah yes.Very huge indeed.Now let's go inside."Dad say's.

The mansion was huge.I mean it's bigger then all the Walmart's in theworld.This house is so large.Me and dad walked in it was so cozy and warm.The house had a lot of dark colors.Like evil.

"Snow do you know what you are."I shake my head.Acting (Really is clueless)clueless."Well you are a wizard.And you are my child.My only one I might add.And you are my heir.So you take on after me.And we have 3 months to teach you every thing about magic and all."You only nod."Good you understand.And when your at school do not and I mean do not hang out with a guy named Hanley Petters.Also your evil not good."After that ever thing went black...