Snow Silver 4

Snow's POV

I woke up in a black room.Not surprised.Every things black.I was in a blood red bed.I sat up and looked around.Not only to see my new dad.

"Hey your awake.Now we should get started."

"Yes Dad."

"Good your respectful.Now come on."

***3 months later***

"Okay remember what I said.The only time you talk to Hanley Petters is if you are in the same house.But hopefully not.And do not be a blood traitor to your ownfather.If they ask who your parent is you say your mothers name and that I didn't give you my name.Got it.And all your supplies are out there.And your all signed up.Now I better go so nobody see's me.And you instrument is in there to.Bye."

"Bye daddy.See you when I come back."

He wished me luck and fled.I wonder why he has to be the Dark Lord.I set foot on the train and found a compartment.Putting all my stuff up.Then a lady came in.

"O dear.Gochange.You need to be ready before you get to Penoipea(Pen-Nope-E)."

"Yes Ma'am."I quickly put on my robe.And all the stuff I needed to.Sooner or later I heard footsteps.So I sat up straight looking out the window.I heard the door open.There stood a tall guy with brown hair kinda long hair.You know like Justin Beiber's hair.(I don't really like him only how long his hair is.)He has black eyes.And he looks very healthy.

"Oopsi didn't think any one was in here.Umm....May me and my friend sit here."

"Sure."I said.

Then he and his friend walk in.His friend has grayish eyes,same hight as his friend,and reddish hair.

"Im sorry for notintroducingmyself.I am.."

*************

Dun Dun Dun.Who is this mystery man.No person.No kid.Well you know what I mean