Chapter 6

Alex woke up with a raw throat. It was throbbing slightly. "Little Alex." A voice with a slight Russian accent said. Alex turned to look at him. Alex tilt his head slightly. "I went to get you but Scorpia's sniper got to you first." Yassen climbed onto the bed and snuggled up to Alex. "I'm sorry, Alex. I'm sorry I shot you." Yassen whispered. Alex didn't know how to respond. He knew Yassen loved him and that it killed Yassen when he shot Alex.
"Sir, we found this." Wolf said and put Alex's military pin on the table. "There was a puddle of blood nearby."
"Does that mean..." Tyler asked. "Yeah..." they said grimly. Scorpia might have been the one that shot and took Alex. They must be the one. "So what should we do?" Eagle asked. "Contact MI6." Tyler repiled as he picked up the phone.
*********
When Yassen woke up, he realize he had his arm around Alex. He finally got his Alex back. Alex shifted a bit as he woke up. Alex turned around to see who was behind him. Yassen caught Alex's lips. A while later, Yassen left to do some work.
************
It's been a few weeks since Alex's kidnapping and MI6 isn't really helpful with their 'Alex will send a signal and he has a plan when he sends the signal' speech. K-unit can do nothing.
Alex curled up on the floor. Scorpia grabbed him and started torturing him. Then they got people to rape him. Then dump him back in Yassen's room. Alex shook. Every breath was painful.
He got up and sat properly. He didn't want Yassen to know. Why not? Alex thought. Because he would try kill someone and more people will come after you. A voice said in his head. I must be going crazy.