Chapter 1

Alex sat on the ground quietly, hugging his knees close. They broke him. Alex stopped thinking MI6 would come. Alex stopped thinking about escaping. He gave up.
Alex hasn't talked in like forever. Since the day they broken him, he stopped talking. Never utter a sound. He wore an oversized black Hollister zip-up jacket that belonged to the owner of this room. He wore his own combat pants. Alex had the hoodie up. He leaned his chin on his knees and stared at the ground, looking at nothing in particular.
*********
Yassen was pissed. Beyond pissed. A shipment went wrong. He was suppose to be in charge of the shipment but someone changed it for another member to be in charge. If I was in charge, that wouldn't have f*ing happened. Yassen thought as walked in the hallway towards his room looking all calm but inside he was plotting ways to injure someone. He entered his room and slammed the door shut. He grabbed the closest thing and threw it against the wall. The thing happened to be a small thin boy. The boy was thin because of malnourish and he's anorexia. Yassen walked to the boy and slammed him against the wall, hard, dazing the boy. Then his hands closed around the kid's throat and begin to tighten. The boy never actually struggled against him, he only grabbed on to Yassen's hand out of instinct. Yassen only realised what he was doing when the kid's hand fell to his sides and went limp as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Shit what the hell am I f*ing thinking?
"Alex, I'm sorry. Open your eyes." Yassen whispered as he shook the kid. Alex's eyes fluttered open. Yassen can see the bruise forming on his neck. Damn...
Yassen brought Alex to his bed and pinned him there with his body. Yes, Yassen is gay. Don't even judge or he'll f*ing shoot you. If you don't support gay rights, I'll shoot you. Jokes. Maybe. Yassen pressed his lips to Alex's and kissed the boy roughly. He trailed kisses down his neck. Yassen pulled off Alex's jacket. He's not going that far. Scorpia raped the kid. The kid shattered. They didn't do it once. It was once in a while. That broke the kid, he stopped talking. Yassen noticed bruises that wasn't there before. "What happened Alex?" He asked, grabbing the boy's head gently. He looked at Yassen, broken. Then he looked away. Yassen had learnt roughly what those expressions and motions meant. Anger welled up in Yassen. They came and raped him again, then beat him up. "Who?" Alex shook his head. It wasn't a no. It was a I don't know. They blindfolded him. Alex looks a little disoriented. "What's wrong?"
Alex just looked at Yassen, not doing anything. Yassen thought back at what he did to the poor boy subconsciously. Yassen moved his hand to the back of Alex's head and blood stained Yassen's finger tips. I cracked the kid's skull. Damn. Should have let out my anger before coming in. The kid was already destroyed today. He destroyed him even more. Yassen slip off the bed to find first aid to bandage up Alex. He pulled the jacket back onto Alex. He didn't want to disturb the kid even more now that he knew Scorpia did that today. Alex sat on the bed numbly as he watched Yassen move towards the en suite. Alex felt dizzy. He collapsed on his side before Yassen came out from the en suite. Dammit... Yassen thought as he took out the bandage.
Yassen stroke the boy's hair as he tried to get some sleep. Soon he fell into a dreamless sleep.