Chapter 7 - Grenee is Love!

Grenee is a Pokémon ship name.

What is Grenee?
Greninja x Steenee

Anyways, let's start with the story.

Ash,Rotom,and his partner (Greninja) are at the Pokémon school.

Lana is talking to Sophocles, Poplio is playing with Snowy, Steenee is sitting on Greninja's lap, Mallow is talking to Kiawae, and Ash is talking to Lillie.

Then, Dark Ash and Blue came out of Ash's mind and, Dark Greninja and Lilligrant came out of Greninja's mind.

Ash: Dark Ash! Blue! I haven't said you could come out! Shouted Ash.

Greninja: Greninja! (Get back in my head, Dark Greninja and Lilligrant! You nor your trainners are not allowed to come out, without us asking you!) Shouted Greninja.

Ash: Yeah! Agreed Ash

Rotom: You should have asked Ash and Greninja for permission. Suggested Rotom.

Lillie: Yeah! Agreed Lillie.

Dark Ash: Well, Dark Greninja has an announcement. Explained Dark Ash.

Proffesser Kukui: What announcemen-

Blue: Shut your big fat mouth, muscle man! Snapped Blue.

Kiawae: Hey! Don't call Proffesser Kukui a-

Lilligrant: Lilligrant! (Shut your mouth before, i put you in the sea floating down the ocean, volcano guy!) Snapped Lilligrant.

Mallow: Hey don't-

Dark Ash: One more word from any of yous: Then, I will yeet you out of the window or control Ash and kill yous. Snapped Dark Ash.

Dark Greninja: Greninja! (I have to say that! Greninja loves Steenee!) Announced Dark Greninja.

Everyone was shocked.

Greninja: Greninja! (No! I am not in love with Steenee! My sexuality is not Straight at all, i don't even like female Pokémons! I'm Gay!) Lied Greninja.

Steenee: Steenee! (Liar! You are Straight not gay!) Shouted Steenee.

Ash: Yeah! You are NOT gay! Agreed Ash.

Greninja: Greninja! (*Sights* Fine ok, i'm straight and i am in love with Steenee!) Sighted Greninja.

Everyone celebrated.

Greninja and Steenee became a couple.

What will happen next?

Find out on the Next Chapter.

To Be Countinued....

Hope your happy that Greninja and Steenee became couples in this fan-made story.