Chapter 13 - Dragon battle on!

The crews were chasing after Ash-Nihilego.

Ash-Nihilego: Stop following me! Shouted Ash-Nihilego.

Ash-Nihilego throw the Pokéball and

Noivern came out of the Pokéball.

Noivern: Noivern!

Lillie: What's that Pokémon, Rotom? Questioned Lillie.

Rotom: Noivern, The Soundwave Pokémon! A Dragon and Flying and, the evolve form of Noibat. It is extremely combative towards anything that wanders too close to it. It flies through even the darkest nights using ultrasonic waves it emits from its ear. Noivern loves fruits, and feeding its fruit will keep it calm. Answered Rotom.

Noivern starts to use Dragon Claws.

Noivern: Noivern!

Kiawe: Quick Turtnator! Use Inferno Overdrive! Shouted Kiawe.

Turtnator: Turtnator!

The move hits Noivern's attacks

Kiawe: You guys go after Ash. I will take care of this. Said Kiawe.

Everyone agrees and wenr after Ash.

Ash-Nihilego: Please! Don't come after me! Shouted Ash-Nihilego.

Ash-Nihilego sent out Infernape, Krookodile, and Gliscor.

Infernape: Infernape!

Krookodile: Kroo Kroo!

Gliscor: Glis!

Lillie: Mallow! Sophocles! Lana! Shouted Lillie.

Mallow: Don't worry Lillie, we will handle them! You, Gladion, and Solgaleo go after Ash! Explains Mallow.

Lillie: Ok! Agreed Lillie.

Rotom: And i will help them! Added Rotom.

Lillie, Gladion, and Solgaleo went after Ash while, Rotom helps Mallow, Sophocles, and Lana.

Rotom: Infernape, The Flame Pokemon, A Fire and Fighting type and, the final evolution of Chimchar. It tosses its enemies around with ability. It uses all its limbs to fight in its own unique style. Explains Rotom.

Sophocles: Ahh! Give me a break! Smiles Sophocles.

Rotom: Krookodile, The Intimidation Pokémon, A Ground and Dark type and the Final evolution of Sandile. Krookodile's mighty Jaws can bite through heavy plates. Explains Rotom.

Mallow: Not heavy as mine. Smiled Mallow.

Rotom: Gliscor, The Fang Scorp Pokémon, A Ground and Flying type, and the evolve form of Gligar. It observes prey while hanging inverted from branches. When the chance presents, itself swoops! Explains Rotom.

Lana: Hope you don't swoop us! Smiled Lana.

What is gonna happen next?

Find out on the Next Chapter.

To Be Countinued...