Chapter 16 - Kukui and Burnet's wedding

After Ash got better....

Ash was a little bit down, and he didn't even say to Solgaleo.

Rotom and Lillie were delighted to see Ash again. But, Ash looked at the window.

Dark Ash, Blue, Dark Greninja, and Lilligrant came out.

Dark Ash and Blue blocked Lillie's way and, Dark Greninja and Lilligrant blocked Rotom's Way.

Dark Greninja: Greninja! (Let Greninja deal with it).  Said Dark Greninja.

Greninja went next to Ash and patted his head.

Ash: I didn't even say: Thanks for saving me and my Pokémons. Said Ash.

By the way, Ash's Pokémons (Except Greninja and his Alola Pokémons) were sent back to Proffesser Oak.

Moving on....

Proffesser Kukui and Proffesser Burnet are going to get married.

The Heroes are settting up the wedding.

Ash: Perfect! Now we will be inviting the guest. Planned Ash.

The invited everyone.

Dark Ash, Blue, Dark Greninja, and Lilligrant is also invited to the wedding.

The wedding started.

Olivia caught the flower and cried of joy.

Ash then, saw Solgaleo in the sky.

Lusamine introduced something to Ash and his friends. She said that there are lots of Ultra Beast and, they would have to wear this special suit: for their Ultra Beast Mission. Dark Ash, Blue, and Gladion are also, included to do the Ultra Mission.

What is gonna happen next?

Find out more on the new story.

To Be Countinued...