Chapter 4 - Darkness Explaining

Ash, Rotom, Lillie, Proffesser Kukui, and their Pokémons arrived at the Pokémon school.

Ash: Dark Ash and Blue! Come out! Shouted Ash.

Greninja: Greninja! (Dark Greninja and Lilligrant! Come out too!) Shouted Greninja.

Dark Ash, Dark Greninja, Blue, and Lilligrant Came out.

Dark Ash: Yo!
Dark Greninja: Greninja! (What's up!)
Lilligrant: Lilligrant! (Hello!)
Blue: Greeting!
Said the darkness.

Lana: Huh?
Poplio: Pop! (Wow!)
Kiawe: They look similar!
Turtnator: Turtna! (Yeah!)
Sophocles: They are the same but, they have something similar.
Togedemaru: Toge! (They look scary!)
Mallow: Who are they?
Bounsweet: Boun! (And who's the real Greninja?)
Everyone were shocked to see the darkness.

Proffesser Kukui: Ash is gonna explain first. Announced Proffesser Kukui.

Ash: So, this is Dark Ash, Dark Greninja, Dark Ash' boyfriend, Blue, and Dark Greninja's Girlfriend Lilligrant. Explained Ash.

Lana: Wait so...
Lillie then, interrupted.

Lillie: Lana! You will ask a question when, Ash is finished Talking. Said Lillie.

Greninja: Greninja! (Thank you Lillie!) Smiled Greninja.

Snowy (Alola Vulpix): Vulpix! (Lillie, deserves a 'Thank you'!) Smiled Snowy.

Rotom: Countinue Ash! Sais Rotom.

Ash: Dark Greninja and Lilligrant lives in Greninja's mind. Dark Ash and Blue lives in my mind. They would only come out if: Me or Greninja tells them or they would, come out by themselves. Me and Greninja would also, talk to them in our minds. Only me and Greninja could talk to the Darkness not anyone else. Explained Ash.

Proffesser Kukui: Thank you Ash! Said Proffesser Kukui.

Dark Ash: Ha! Well, we are annoying to them! Laughed Dark Ash.

Blue: Uhh Ash... Called Blue.

Dark Ash: Yeah babe? Responded Dark Ash.

Blue: You could also control Ash. Reminded Blue.

Lilligrant: Lilligrant! (And you can control Greninja.) Reminded Lilligrant.

Dark Ash: Oh yeah...
Dark Greninja: Greninja! (Oh yeah...) Remembered Dark Ash and Dark Greninja.

Sophocles: They can also control you two?! Shocked Sophocles.

Greninja: Greninja! (Yeah! They always control us for fun!) Repiled Greninja.

Ash and Greninja has finished explaining the whole class about the darkness.

Find out on the next Chapter.

To Be Countinued...