『 1 』

Date created: 07/22/16

Date Updated: 12/05/20

Date Finished: 12/06/20

Author's Notes: None besides that this chapter will be slow to the point. Buttt ehh always got to have a little back story.

Warnings: None

⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱
┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊☆
┊┊ *
┊┊🔥
┊☆ °

🔥

『 1: Return of Fairy Tail 』

The guild's missing members had been back for a couple of days since their sudden disappearance seven years ago. Since then, Fairy Tail has been celebrating and working hard to restore the glory they once had.

Everyone who stayed has aged and changed as those on Tenrou island have stayed the same...

After the events of defeating Twilight Ogre the same day they returned and making sure they will not harass Fairy Tail again, the Master had announced that there was a grand event known as the Grand Magic Games. The perfect opportunity to regain their title as number one...and possibly get their old guildhall back from the government.

"Alright, these are the mages that will be entering the games this year!. Erza...Natsu...Lucy...Gray and then finally...Tora!" Master called out as he stood on a stool. A wide grin spread across his face as he announced those names. 

"Oh, yeah!!" Natsu cheered, throwing a fist into the air.

"But wait, Master! Other people are stronger than me. Please choose someone else!" Lucy said.

That statement ticked Tora off a little. She hated when people downgraded themselves, especially because others seemed better. She swung an arm around the celestial mage's shoulders. Giving the blonde a sly wicked grin, "Nope, You're going to be there with us whether you like it or not. You are just as strong as us. So, I better not hear that nonsense again. Got it?"

"o...ok," Lucy mumbled as she gulped.

"So then, you brats, you have about three months to train. I suggest you start right away!" Gramps said.

"We're gonna show them that we aren't weak and take back our place!" Natsu exclaimed.

~~~~

Later that day, the crew decided to train at Akane Beach. Each one was choosing an area that would best improve their training. But after training with Capricorn, Lucy suggested that they could train in the celestial world with the spirits. With a new change, everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

"Wow, this place is amazing," Tora said as Virgo opened a portal to the celestial world, allowing them to step through. It was much more beautiful than she imagined. So this is where the Celestial spirits reside, in an aesthetic paradise of stars and planets.

"Yeah, it's like a paradise. Wouldn't it be nice to live in a place like this," Gray said, walking next to the blonde female. Of course, his clothes somewhere besides on his body...

Tora was about to agree when suddenly something had picked her up bridal style. Her nose twitched at the scent of the person, but she looked up to see the one and only Loki.

"Hey there, beautiful~ It feels like forever since I've seen your pretty face~" he greeted with his usual flirty grin.

"Hey, Loke....um, can you put me down?" Tora asked, annoyed that even after all this time. He continued to do such things.