Chapter 38

Chapter 38

I was disappointed at Keane's response. He was not smiling, he was just serious. He is not the Keane I know for the tenth times.

When he finished saying be safe earlier, I did not know if I was smiling or pretending to hear nothing.

So all I did was stop and turn to him. He stood as he looked at me deeply. The way he look at me it's different. Is this really the effect when a person has amnesia?

The doctor said that often when a person has selective amnesia, it is common to forget that it is a relationship and so on.

But, why was he so hard to me? He was always asking me of Chyna. It's disrespectful.

"Don't think to much. You've been an idiot before."

I just took a deep breath before lazily shifting my gaze to Villa.

"I'm hurting."

She stopped typing on the phone and looked at me. "I know, and you will be hurt even more when you are next to him."

"The pain was worth it. We need pain, we need to sacrifice for his memories to comeback, right? I should really be with him ..." I stopped and looked into Villa's eyes. I know she's hurting because I'm hurting. She knows my pain so well. I shifted my gaze to the road before finishing what to say. "Not Chyna."

It was a long time before I heard Villa's voice. "Aella, you're an artist, you can't be with him when he treats you like a trash. What if the media will find out? You will be broke, you will lose your career because of him ... Wake up, Aella. "

I swallowed hard and stay quite. I close my eyes and inhale.

"Your friends said that they will wait for you."

I frowned and open my eyes. Is it Shane and Crystal?

"Where? Which friend?"

She looked at the Phone. "Crystal and Shane, they texted. They said they will wait for you in Switzerland."

"When is my concert in Switzerland?"

"Next week."

We arrived at the airport and as usual there were fans waiting and reporters. Picture there and picture here.

I'm good at hiding my true feelings.

"Good luck, Aella."

"Stay safe and dehydrated."

"Eat sweets if you need to!"

"We love you so much, Aella!"

I smiled and waved before I adjusted my wayfarer and walked into the airport. There are guards on my left and right so we boarded the private plane smoothly.

"Water, ma'am."

I nodded to the flight stewardess. He put water in my glass before he left.

I drank water and just slept. I don't have my phone because Villa brought it.

She's so strict!

This will be a tough year for me. Amnesia — world tour — media. Lord, help me. I need your help, I want to stop hurting, I want to stop this pain I felt for him, please help me. I hope my decisions are healthy.

"Wear your mask properly." Villa reminded me for the second time while pointing my mask hanging on my left ear.

I just looked at him annoyed and took the mask that was hanging on my ear and just looked out the window.