Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Fans shouting my name, chanting while I'm singing can give me energy, I'm tired, so tired that a minute now I'll faint but I need to be energetic in front of so many people, in front of my fans because I don't like them being disappointed because I don't have energy while performing my songs.

They paid thousands to watch me perform and I can't afford to watch my fans disappointed reactions.

Even me, I'm so disappointed in myself because I can't perform well.

"Aella! Aella! Aella! Woah!" Listening to their voices can boost my self-confidence.

I smiled while sitting down in front of my black piano. In front of me is a violet sparkling mic and the spotlight is now on me. 

I hold the mic. "Hi guys, this is the last song that I will perform for you. This song is called erase you and I want to share this with people that are broken." I suddenly laughed at my statement.

"Woah! My friend is broken, that song was so good."

"It's perfect for your voice, I love that song of yours."

I really can't hear them well because 98% of my fans here in the stadium are shouting.

"Are you broken?"

My fans are shouting no and yes at the same time.

"Let's start. I hope you like this. I also dedicated this song to my heart." I chuckled shyly.

I started playing my piano.

🎤You were laughing when I met you
And you still do

Remember when I was the apple of your eye?

The center of your attention
Is still the best place I've ever been to
But nothing ever stays the same🎤

I open my eyes and scan the blue light crowd. I can't even see people looking at me because I'm blinded by the light in front of me. I only heard voices, singing with me.

🎤Someday I might
Cross the street when we're on the same side
Just to skip the "How are you?" "I'm fine"

But I'll love you all my life
And this heart will not erase you
This heart will not erase you🎤

My fans are very good at this song. I smiled while singing and continued playing my piano.

🎤I know someday you'll buy a little diamond ring
But it won't be for my finger

And I know someday your child will hear you sing

But I won't be there🎤

I really hate the lyrics of this song because it reminds me of 'him'. The fact that I wrote this one because of 'him'. He inspired me to write this one, a beautiful broken song.

🎤Someday I might
Cross the street when we're on the same side
Just to skip the "How are you?" "I'm fine"
But I'll love you all my life
And this heart will not erase you
This heart will not erase you🎤

I stop singing. I focused myself to the loud crowd. My fans are singing it for me and it wonderful they are very sick and it helps me to gain energy.

🎤And I see the life you can't
The life we could have lived
Holding hands in rocking chairs
Old and gray, I'd love you still🎤

Minsan napapaisip ako kung kamusta na siya? Crush—more on mahal ko pa yun, siguro hanggang ngayon. I don't know. I had loved him.

🎤Someday I might
Cross the street when we're on the same side
Just to skip the "How are you?" "I'm fine"
But I'll love you all my life
And this heart will not erase you
This heart will not erase you🎤