Epilogue

Thank you so much dahil umabot kayo sa huling parte ng storya, maraming salamat sa muli...hinahandog ko po sa inyu ang huling parte ng storya sana magustuhan nyu. Please keep supporting me from my other book. Thank you.

...

"You lose to a girl, bra!" Cayden said while drinking a beer beside me. Naglalagay pa ako ng yelo sa pisngi dahil sa pasa nito.

I don't even fucking know why the hell I lose to that girl! Funny, I can see that she's fragile outside but fuck a stone inside.

" Shut it. "Kanina pa siya nang-iinis sa akin. Tumingin ako sa mga kasama ko at wala si Chase.

" Where's Chase? "I asked.

Gagong yun saan na naman kaya yun nag punta at hindi kami sinama.

" Club. yan lang sabi niya. "

I raised my brows. Napapansin kong palaging nawawala si Chase ngayon." Hey, let's go to the bar the next day. I want to unwind. "

Hearing Aella sing for the second time is like a drug to me now. I don't know but her voice is addictive.

Closing my eyes while she's playing the guitar and singing. God, her voice were perfect.

'I like your eyes you look away when you pretend...'

My heart starting beating and now I'm confused why. I don't even like her, yes. I love her voice but her? I don't think so.

"Chyna, my phone?" She looked at me with raised eyes  brows.

"Wait."

Chyna and I we are not, probobly not in a relationship we are just mutual and that's all. She always come at my place and talk sweet things that I don't fucking like.

And also she's clingy and I hats that.

She snatched my phone while I was holding it earlier and now she won't give it back.

"Here." And she smiled sweetly.

I frowned at her while looking at my phone screen. Text message. She fucking texted Kyzo's sister!

"What's the hell, Chyna!"

It's almost 11 pm, I don't want to be rude. Chyna just texted Aella to meet me at The new cost and now I'm fucking late because of the Underground battle.

Nakarating ako sa Hotel pero hindi ko na siya nakita. Pumasok ako dahil hindi pa naman nakasarado.

"Excuse me, do you see a tall, skinny and pretty girl here?."Hindi ako marunong mag describe pero totoo naman yan.

Nakita ko ang todo pa cute na babae sa likuran ng isang babaeng kausap ko. Kinikilig din.

" Ahm, do you have a picture sir? "

I have a picture of her the day when she went to the bar, they really think that I'm drunk that time.

I am not a stalker of her, I just you know... I kinda like taking pictures that day.

"Here." Pinakita ko ang phone screen na may larawan ni Aella.

Base naman sa mukha ng dalawa ay mukhang inaalala pa.

"She's was here but the manager wants her to live because she stayed almost an hour... guess she's waiting for you, Sir." The waitress said.

I nodded and went to my car and breath deeply. What's wrong with you keane, why do you even care about her?

"Keane." She said like begging. I look at her with confusion written all over my face. My heart and mind have different feelings.

This is the third day she visited me and this time my head keep hurting and hurting when I saw her. I don't like her but that's my mind only talking but my heart iba e.