Chapter 7: Tadashi's Suit

I walked over to my desk and picked up my scanner.

"This is the last time you'll ever be normal again 'Dashi" I smiled "Not that you ever were that normal" I added, smirking.

"Just hurry up and scan me, bonehead" Tadashi held his arms out beside him as I scanned him.

"Done" I plopped down on my swivel chair and pushed myself to my desk. I can briefly remember Tadashi saying his favourite colour was blue, back when we were younger, so that's the colour I made his suit. It was the same design as mine. Now was the hard part, what super power should he have?

"Uh, guys, I need you for a minute. Tadashi, stay there with Baymax"

"Is there a problem?" Gogo popped her gum.

"Yes, actually. I don't know what powers Tadashi's suit should have"

"How about a kaiju like Fredzilla?" Fred took his Fredzilla head from the shelf and threw it at Honey Lemon.

"Maybe some sort of capsules, like me?" She suggested.

"Hmm" I tapped my pencil on the desk.

Honey then threw the head to Wasabi, who flinched at the sight of it.

"Hot Fredzilla head. Great game" he rolled his eyes "How about night vision"

"That's a start" I smiled, tapping away at the keyboard, programming Tadashi's helmet visor with a night vision lens.

Gogo caught the incoming Fredzilla head and gave the gang a look. "You do realise how ugly this thing is, right?" She held the head out for Fred to take.

"It's kaiju. It's awesome, not ugly" Fred shook his hair before propping the head back on the shelf.

"What's taking so long?" Tadashi whined, then let out a small laugh.

"I'll be done in a minute" I called back.

"They seem to be discussing something" Baymax raised a balloon-y finger and spoke in a "matter of fact" voice.

"Ya think?" Tadashi glared at Baymax.

"How about..." Gogo thought "I got nothing"

"Aha!" For the last time, I typed on the keyboard and sent Tadashi's suit to the 3D printer.

"Okay. Time for the big reveal" Honey took out her phone and began video taping it.

I handed Tadashi his suit and he put it on.

"So..what does it do?" 'Dashi asked.

"Hold out your fist" I made a stance for Tadashi to copy.

He did as he was told and his glove began to rumble, then it burst off.

"You do realise this is gonna wreck the place?" Wasabi panicked.

"Not if he thinks he won't" I pointed out "I've installed a neural cranial transmitter in Tadashi's helmet which is programmed to guide where his rocket fist goes as he thinks"

"Nice" Tadashi smiled as the fist came back to the rest of his suit.

"Type in some random numbers on the panel on the back of your hand" I told my brother.

Tadashi typed in 8232744 and a blue capsule, like Honey's popped out of his armour.

"What does this do?" He threw it ten metres in front of him and a life size and colour hologram popped up there.

"When we're fighting, we can use your hologram capsules to create a distraction and then we come in from behind and attack" I added.

"Woah! That is so cool! You really are a genius, bonehead!"

"Wow! That's amazing!" The rest of the gang echoed each other.

"It's got night vision too" I added.

"Well" Fred plopped his Fredzilla head on "Welcome to Big Hero 6"