1.Holidays and Mum

Louis

"Thank you, Mexico for your unconditional love and support. We look forward to coming here again for the next tour." Harry said. The audiences screamed even louder once he told this.

"Until then please stay safe and keep supporting us... and loving us." Liam said as he waved at the crowd.

We five lads, came closer to each other and took a bow. The crowd going all crazy and yelling many 'I love you, Harry', 'I love you Niall' and a whole bunch of things, we couldn't understand at all. I smiled at them. Waving a final bye. The lights went off, and that was our cue to dash off the stage and that's what we did.

We ran to the backstage. Our management team, giving us a thumbs up, and cheering at us on doing a wonderful show out there, as we ran to the dressing room. We had to get out of here even before the crowd of teenage girls could think of. It's been ten years, yet nothing has changed, we are still the number one boy band, well more like men and we still have many many fans who would do anything to get a glimpse of us. I know without our fans we would never be what we are now, but it could get a little overwhelming or let's say irritating at time.

"Pass me the water." Niall panted.

"You guys stink. Oh, my god!" Lou, our stylist, exasperated. Yes, she has been our loyal stylist for past ten years.

"Yeah, we were working our ass off entertaining our humble, lovely fans for past four hours straight." Harry sassed, as he motioned Lou to hug him. But she ran away from him.

I chuckled at his playfulness and pull off my sweaty shirt off of my body. Throwing it at one basket kept in the side.

"Boys, quick, we only have five minutes before the common exit gates are open." Kevin, our manager said, as he came inside.

"Lads, come on, let's go." Our daddy direction said.

Zayn painfully got up from the couch, droopy eyes already. I could relate to his pain, well, we all could, jumping and running, doing all the monkey antics were taking a huge toll on each of us and moreover sleeping in those cramped bunkers weren't any help either. But we were finally happy as  this was the last leg of tour before our Christmas break. It was December 1st, the next set of tour didn't start before February beginning, which meant we had two months of time for yourselves, to spend some time on our own, with our family and loved ones. That mere thought warmed my heart. I missed mom and my siblings.

We were going straight to the airport, no more hotel rooms for two months, just this one plane and I will be where I belong. Home.

"Yo, Harry got bras thrown at him today. Now that is what? 35th bras in the whole tour?" Zayn said while recollecting what had happened in today's concert. 

This is a routine for us, to recollect and make fun of each other once we settle in the tour bus.

"Fuck off, will ya?" Harry grumbled, clearly embarrassed. This is still strange to us, I mean why would girls want to throw things at us, especially bras and tampons.

 Niall came from the back of the tour bus, holding some leftover pasta in a bowl.

"Ooh, when did we get that pasta?" Liam asked, as he came back from the restroom after a quick shower. Uh, I stink, I really need a shower.

"Its from day before yesterday, Liam. There's some left, go have it." Niall said as he stuck his fork into the pasta, not even looking up at him.

"I need more than what is left in the kitchen. I am famished." Harry said as he stood up to find Trevor, our bodyguard and arrange some food.