Chapter 17

Serenity's P.O.V
   I was still thinking about those flash backs. "Are you okay, you've been tense this whole weekend ever since that fight with the demons." Brandon asked concerned. I still haven't told him about those flashbacks I saw. "Yes, I'm good... Just thinking." I replied. I don't know if I should tell him. Right now,  I don't know where we are, but I think Brandon knows.

   If that prophecy is the one I'm in, then who are we going at war with? When and for what purpose? I have so many questions,  but so little answers. 'Do you guys have any information on this?' I asked both my wolf and dark angel. 'No, I don't remember a thing in any of our past life's.' Jade said uncertainly. 'Me either, most of us legendary heroes won't remember a thing about our other life's.' Delilah sighed. I'm not exactly thrilled about having to be in a war with my life already being destroyed. Especially with Brandon and Blake, they still have a long life ahead of them

  I kept thinking until I felt a strong force.. weird. All of the sudden I felt fire inside me, like it was really burning me! Fuck, not that again and why now! 'Doesn't the damn wolf stop him!' Delilah growled furiously. 'Dammit! Out of all the people and super naturals in this fucked up world, we get that stupid ass son of a bitch!' Jade yelled out enraged. I felt my eyes start turning red and purple. I felt a force that kept nagging me and it's not helping because it's annoying.

   "Brandon, where the hell are we!" I growled in frustration. "I don't know. I thought you were keeping track." He smirked amused. Bastard. "Did you feel that?" I asked. Then out of no where I heard foot steps, though these were werewolves. Dammit, so that's what the force was! We crossed a territory and they caught us."Brandon, run! We've been caught!" I warned. "I thought you knew we had crossed the territory!" Brandon whispered/yelled "Well, I WAS a little busy!" I could feel my eyes glow darker. My mate was so not making this situation better.

   "Stop right there!" A wolf yelled. We froze, damn we were so close to getting the hell out! "What are you doing in our territory rouges!" He spat out the word in disgust. Is he retarded or what. "Clearly were just passing buy, IDIOT." I replied in anger. He glared at us and I glared back at him. "Doesn't look like it!" He growled. Blake growled back in response. "Stupid asshole." I muttered. How many times a day does he have to keep screwing sluts! "Sorry, what she meant to say was that we were just leaving and don't mind Blake, he's just protective of her." Brandon explained.

  "Actually, what I really meant to say was, let us go and your free to live, unless you want to suffer deep pain and torture then experience death and then tell me how goes in the afterlife!" I growled. When I get my hands on Zack ooh! He will suffer so much pain his whole generation will regret even having him and living! 'I will make his whole pack suffer.' Jade muttered angrily. "YOU stupid mutt don't get to tell us what to do! And was that a threat!" He growled. Huh, he must be the Beta. I growled back at him, me, Delilah and Jade don't like being disrespected."I wouldn't do that if I were you." Brandon warned. I rolled my eyes, he doesn't need to tell them I'm just waiting for one of them to cross the line so I could kill them

   "Whatever come with us and let the Alpha deal with you." He scowled. "C'mon Blake, the asshole wants us to see the stupid Alpha" I grumbled and Blake let out a yelp. One of the wolf's got me by my arm tightly and Blake growled lowly for a sign to let go.
Moments later...
   Zack was still not done screwing the girl. I noticed that one of the pack members were looking at me confused and in fear. I smirked and then glared at him making him look away. As we were walking we could see the pack house in view. The pack house was pretty and it looked cozy. 'This place.. feels warm' Jade said being uncomfortable. I hate warm things and for some reason here I feel at home.
FLASH BACK...
   "HEY! People!We have to leave now!" I screamed. We were packed and ready to leave. As a lot of people came out I locked a big beautiful white house. "What do we tell the pack members!" A blonde girl who looked like me panicked. "We'll just have to tell them the truth.. either way their gonna find out." I said as I started my car.
○●○●○●○ flashback over ○●○●○●