Chapter 16

Serenity's P.O.V

   Today was like any other disguting day in London. I was currently passing the sunshine pack. LAME NAME! Considering it's always rainy and cloudy. Any way I need to take down more rouges,  but lately can't seem to find any. I was tired of being here we really need to go somewhere else. "Isn't time we move?" I bluntly asked."True, plus we have less kills here." Brandon sighed. "So where should we go." He asked.  "Well, somewhere where there are a whole lot of rouges and demons to kill." I muttered. Maybe, we can go to Europe again or africa and Yes I've been all over the world by now. "Let's go back to California." I froze. "I will not go back there. At all." I growled lowly feeling my eyes glow a bit of red and purple. I will not go near that place Ever!

   "Why not, plus I heard from a stranger who heard from a different stranger, who heard from his friend, who heard from a different friend, who heard from his cousin, who heard from his other cousin, who heard from his brother, who heard from his girlfriend,  who heard from her best friend, who heard from her boyfriend, who heard from his mother, who heard from her husband, who heard from the beta's girlfriend, who heard from the beta, who heard from the Luna, who heard from the Alpha, who heard from the Alpha of a different pack that a lot more rouges have been kidnapping and attacking more packs in California since 'The rouge' hasn't been attacking there" Brandon stated. Gosh, Those are a lot of who heards.."Let's go there. Who knows how many rouges we can torture!" Delilah jumped excitedly.' Demons! It must also be there doings! We have no choice, but to go back and ..... TORTURE THEM!' Jade growled. I could already feel my eyes go dark and my bloodlust surfacing. 'We do have a choice and it's to go somewhere else!' I argued. Too bad bloodlust had already taken over them that means it's close to taking over me. 'Think of all the heads we can cut up!' Jade smirked. 'Yeah! Think of all the bodies that will be buried six feat under!' Delilah grinned. 'And all the souls we can use for spells!' I couldn't take it any more! My eyes were full reddish black! 'Fine!! You better give me awesome ideas to kill all of them!!' I growled in my head. Mother!Does this have to happen!
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
   So here we are....in stupid state of CALIFORNIA! I sniffed the air...hmm there sure are a whole lot of demon scums and rouges.'Time for our action plan.' Delilah smirked. 'If you would.. just let me have control I will take them out.' Delilah said. Right now we were in a forest and thee were about 5 demons surrounding me, Brandon, and Blake. 'Okay' I said and I let her take control.

   "Hey boys... whatcha doin here?" Delilah purred. 'Really!.this was your plan! To seduce them?' Jade almost gagged. 'Oh shut up I was the only one with a plan.' Delilah snapped. 'What ever' I muttered. "The real question is what are you, your boyfriend and your mutt doing here!" One of them asked. Boyfriend! I scoffed. Yeah right...as if. "Hey! If anything he's my brother and HE isnt a mutt he's my little Blake!' She scowled and pointed at Blake. Blake growled. I learned Blake doesn't like when we call him little, he says he's an adult.

   "Hey! If he's you're brother you.. wouldn't. .Mind if I took him would you?" A demon slut asked. "Look, you whore! Get away from him!" This time Delilah snapped and Brandon laughed.  Eyes fully red she attacked the slut and she screamed. When Delilah takes over her eyes are red, but when she's angry they glow dark blood red. When Jade takes over her eyes are a kind of light purple and when she's angry they glow dark purple like really dark and it's not good.  That means these are the colors my eyes would turn when were angry. One eye glowing red and the other purple, were always angry, soo people get creeped out, especially humans.. so I say I wear contacts. My eyes are normally a royal blue color, but when blood lust surfaces our eyes turn a dark reddish black color.