Chapter 19

SERENITY'S P.O.V

"Yo peeps we gotta go now!"

"Jeez Not so loud Brandon!" Lexi yelled.

'What an idiot' she thought as she entered her room for the sixth time. Lexi is .. well kinda like my sister.. or my dark witch bestie...

'Well that's another first' Jade scoffed.

'Whatever' Anyway yea she's earned my trust and she's my delta. I found her fighting off some demons and she was so close to dying, but I saved her. Good thing she's a bad ass just like me 'cocky much' Delilah pointed out. 'Wonder who I got that from eh?' I smirked. 'Whatever' she blocked me out before I could say something

"Hey, you sure you wanna do this?" Brandon asked. "Hell yea! Beating their asses is what my destiny is mainly about. and maybe killing them and feeding them to those little crawly shits under ground" I smirked. That is actually quite an idea...their such idiots they don't even know what kinds there are in the supernatural world so I bet their gonna freak out once they take a single look at them. But I don't blame them those things look horrible.

"Well, while you're thinking of you're evil plans the pack is gettin ready and we need to leave. Like now." He checked his watch. "I've been ready. Just have to call my babe and were ready to go" I grabbed my motorcycle keys and walked out. 'Mom.. can I bite his neck off? I could even rip his heart out for you' Blake did a evil doggy grin. Which kind of looked wierd..

'Thats my boy' Delilah smirked

'NO. Don't even think that. Why would you even say that in the first place?!' I glared at him and he started doing whining noises. 'They need to go through torture first duh! What's the first step I told you our victims need to go through first before they die?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

'Always torture them or something they love in front of them' he tilted his head. I nodded and opened my garage door and in it there were rows of cars and motorcycles for me and the crew. I have a lot of babies and one of them was a 2013 Kawasaki Ninja ZX 14R.

"Well, are you ready to go sis?" Isabella asked sounding concerned as always. And yes she's my sister Isabella. Bella for short. "No. And contact Andrew and tell him I might have his head on a plate for agreeing to stay at Zack's place" I muttered and sat on my motorcycle. "Hey. leave him alone. Nick is the one who agreed to go and Andrew had no choice, but to accept. plus it was 2 alphas against 1." She rolled her eyes . "Whatever." I sighed.

'Alright everyone listen up! As you know we the dark shadow pack and our sister pack the Light Angel pack will be traveling to another packs territory and we will be staying there for some time due to some 'Rouges' attacking and wiping out packs around the world. There I will only be adressed as beta shadows and Andrew will be your alpha. Any questions?' I mind-linked. Every one was quiet, but could hear their thoughts about the pack and how to hurt them.' UH..which pack is it again? Sorry Alpha I forgot' a pack member asked. I sighed 'The crescent moon pack And NO fights unless you are challenged by an idiot who thinks so highly of themselves and is stupid'

'What happens if they do hurt one of us without even challenging us?' a young pack member asked.

'Well. Inform me immidietly and there will be hell for them to pay' I started my motorcycle and it roared to life and blake went and followed Bella to her car. 'Oh. and one more thing. Make sure you show them who's boss' I smirked and drove of while the others followed me.