Chapter 6

(Chapter 5)
Serina's P.O.V
  I got the biggest and sharpest piece and I stabbed my wrist. Everything was becoming blurry... I was trying hard to keep my eyes open. Just as I thought I was gonna die some one beautiful in a long beautiful dress ......
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Serina's P.O.V

   I was stunned this lady was very beautiful and looked elegant in her long dress and her crown, it had a moon in the center top. WAIT! CROWN! Moon! Omg it's the moon goddess Selene!

   "M-moon goddess!?" I questioned as I bowed down. "My child.. Why did you try to kill yourself?" The moon goddess asked.
"B-because nobody loves me, they all hate me. Wait you said Tried.. so I'm not dead?" I asked. The moon goddess laughed "No, my child it's not your time.....yet. You are special,  you are needed in the world." She said. Needed? Yeah right." Needed?! The only time I'm needed is when I need to clean and get hurt by others." I said."My child they don't see it yet. You are different from others,  you and another are going to be saviors.  It's your destiny. You, dear are my child along with your true sister. You will meet her soon." She said. Sister! I have a sister! I'm the daughter of the moon goddess! ??!!!! "Moon goddess what do you mean!? I don't even have a wolf yet and I'm pathetic". I said.  "My dear you are not pathetic,  you are more than special. Now go on leave your pack and on your way you'll meet a rouge who will help you. Then you will see what happens.  By my dear child". She said as she disappeared.

   I guess I was asleep and in a big pool of blood! I guess my mother healed me, but there was a scar. Okay now,  I have to pack my stuff I'm leaving this stupid hell hole!

I packed three pair of shirts and pants, I got my money and put it in a bag.  When I was done I checked the time and it wss exactly 3:00! Shit! They come out at 3:20!

   Lets see this is the 2nd best pack in the world! The territory is probably the size of the united states! It will take about 2 days to get out of here by transportation, but by walking it's 4 to 5 days! I guess I better go. I decided to leave them a note.

   When I finished I left out the window.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Jake's P.O.V
   Today was so embarrassing! My sister is such a liar! I never thought she would be that desperate! She is such a slut!

   I really do love my sis, but I'm embarrassed of her. I don't want her to ruin my reputation. 

After school I feel like something was wrong, but I shrugged it off. "Man I'm sorry about my sister." I say as me and my best friend Zack get into my car. " It's alright man every girl is like that, they say I'm their mate just to be luna." He says

   As we arrive dinner lunch hasn't been made. "Serina! Come here you bitch!" I yell.

I wait, but she doesn't come down. "Bitch, come down before I come up!" I wait a few more seconds and she doesn't come down.

I went up and knocked on the door. "Serina open this fucking door!" I yelled

Still no answer I was beginning to worry... a little. I kicked open the door and saw that there was nothing. Drawers were clear, closet was clear, and there was a pool of blood on the ground and the mirror was broken! A big piece of glass was covered in blood!

   There was a note on her desk and it said
Dear pathetic pack,
   There! I'm gone you got your stupid pathetic wish! I'm tired of all this bullshit everybody has been putting me through. Packs aren't supposed to treat others like that, they are supposed to treat each other like family, but apparently I'm not family.
   Mike and Mary youbwere supposed to treat me like your daughter.  But you wouldn't give a crap anyway.
   Jake you were supposed to be an over protective brother, pritecting me from harm, but you were in on it only for your precious reputation.  Well you can have it now.
   Stacey, we were supposed to be close like we used to be, but I guess your just like Jake and our parents. Oh and the real slut is you!
   Alpha Aiden I hope you, your son, and every body else in this pack rot in hell! I never understood why you hated me, but I guess its because of the incident with my precious Luna. I was 6yrs old at the time and I didn't hurt her! It was the rouges! Get that through your thick and sick stupid brain! And last, but certainly least soon-to-be Alpha Zachary.
   As I said before I hope you eot in hell! Oh and I, Serina Scotts accept your rejection!  You know, I was hoping my mate would save mw from all the torture,  but you only made it worse.  I hate you and your pathetic pack!
                 With more hate than you think,
                               Serina scotts
P.S thanks for the best b-day present ever! Not!

                        SHE IS GONE!