Loki | 6

- Can you deposit my money safely?
***

"What has you so down in the dumps today Y/N?"

"Huh... oh nothing really, but a bit tired today."

"Natsu I'm gonna guess?" Mira asked as she wiped down the bar table with a white cloth.

"Bingo."

She laughed, "he's still in those habits since you were kids?"

"Yep... but that's not the only thing that has me sleep deprived."

"Oh? It seems like the world is after you is it not?"

"Quite literally... I haven't seen Loki these past few days so I'm a bit worried."

"You and Loki? Huh... I didn't know you two were so close?"

"Yeah I know it's unexpected, how someone like him and I can be so compatible as friends, but I even asked Lucy and she hasn't seen him in a while either, I'm just worried that's all."

"Awe... well I'm sure he'll pop up somewhere, maybe take the rest off and go get sleep, you seem like you need it."

"Yeah you're right... thanks Mira, I'm gonna take my leave now, have a nice day!"

"You too! And tell me all the details of he shows up again!"

We waved each other as I walked out of the guild and into the streets of Magnolia.

Man what a waste, I don't know how I'm gonna pay this months rent at this rate, I feel myself get more lazy by the days go by without doing a job.

Maybe tomorrow I'll ask Cana or even Gajeel to go on a job with me, I'm kinda desperate, or I might go on a S-class hy myself, but I don't like being gone for so long.

I remember the last time I went on a S-class quest by myself at the age of sixteen, took me like two to four months, and when I came back that's when I saw Lucy and Wendy had already joined along with Gajeel and Juvia.

Ahhh... good times, but now I'm a legal adult and I feel more immature than I did when I wasn't an adult.

"Careful Y/N! Don't wanna fall in!"

"Been doing this for years! I'm sure I'm fine!"

"Haha! Alright! Have a good night Y/N!"

"You too!"

Even the boatmen watched me grew up, every night I would balance along the edges of the city's stone river, I'm just waiting for one of these days I trip and fall in the water.

That's when I have to give Lucy her seventy thousand jewel... and yes, we did bet on it.

I don't live to far from her so usually we always walk home together after a day at the guild, but she wasn't at the guild today. She was on a mission with Wendy and Erza, leaving me and the boys in the dust.

I could go with the Thunder Legion on a mission next week, they did say they needed a fourth since Laxus wasn't in town at the moment, but I'd feel out of place by a long shot.

Freed, he appreciates me for I'm one if the only people in the guild who can understand his madness, with Evergreen it's mainly easy to talk to her so smoothly and we gossip a lot, it's quite fun actually talking with her, Bickslow is... he's strange but I love the dude, sometimes likes to flirty with me every so often but I can count on him.

Now Laxus? To find out I'm one of the only people he doesn't entirely hate is a shocker.

Yeah maybe I should go on that job with them, could be a new experience.