Sting | 2

- What's up with that?
***

"I-I surrender..."

The blonde mage dropped to his knees and started crying out to the midnight sky.

"I can't... I can't beat you."

That's when the tears poured out of his eyes.

"I'm sorry Lector... I couldn't do it! I couldn't keep my promise!" The blonde continued to cry out again but more outrageous this time as if his whole world was crumbling right in front of him.

I stepped forward from the my other four guildmates behind me.

It's funny really, after all our battles, all of us beaten to a pulp, Sting could've just ended it right here and knocked us all out of the arena and take the win.

But he didn't, he has a fighter's pride, and knows when to back down and submit to defeat, I like this kid.

"No need to ruin this emotional moment or anything... but isn't your little kitty red?"

Sting looked up at me with sniffles and his eyes still very full and still are flowing with tears.

He nodded choking on his tears.

I sighed in relief, then I saw a sense of hope lacing his blue icy eyes.

"I got news for you then..." I then just pulled out a red exceed seemingly out of nowhere.

I then brought the exceed to my chest showing to Sting that his buddy was perfectly fine, given the situation that was played out.

"I saw this little guy wandering around on the way back and I knew I've seen him before but I couldn't remember, but... when I saw your blue eyes, i knew exactly who he belonged to."

Sting looked choked, he didn't say anything upon looking at Lector, that's when I let the red exceed on the floor as he came to his senses and saw Stiimg across from him.

"Oh my god... Lector!"

"Sting!"

The two met into and embrace as if it looked like it was the last time they were gonna meet.

"Oh Lector, I'm so sorry, I'm so so sorry!" Sting started blurting out while hugging his exceed close go his chest.

I smiled at the sight of the now happy White Dragon Slayer, I'm glad he was able to find a happiness out of this loss.

"And just like that! The last member of Saber Tooth surrenders! Which means Fairy Tail gets one last point, racking up to sixty four points! Leaving them in the lead!"

I smiled at the sound of that announcement.

"FAIRY TAIL IS NOW FIORE'S NUMBER ONE GUILD!"

Erza, Gray, Juvia, and Gajeel all had tears in their eyes when hearing the announcement.

We won, we actually won the grand magic games.

Bout time tho, I can't wait to get home and sleep in my own bedroom instead of sharing one with pinkie and the popsicle.

Too much snoring to say the least.

Hearing the cheers and screams of absolute euphoria had my adrenaline pumping and it seemed like all my injuries that I endured against Jura, has all seem to feel like they never existed.

At that moment, I looked at Sting once more, to see him still crying and hugging Lector.

Not even gonna lie it brought some tears to my eyes.