Gray | 5

- I never doubt it at 4ÆM
***

Natsu's P.O.V.

"Hey has anyone seen Y/N around anywhere?"

"Oh Y/N? He went on a job with Gray yesterday..."

"WHAT?!"

"Those two on a job? Hmm... strange, I didn't know they were that close." Lucy stated.

"Yeah, I was thinking the same thing! But who knows, maybe they've been closer than we thought?"

"Y/N THAT TRAITOR! I THOUGHT I WAS HIS BESTFRIEND!"

"Oh calm down Natsu, it's only one mission, why? You jealous that your boyfriend got stolen from you?"

Boyfriend? What? What the hell is Happy talking about?

"It's not like that and you know that!"

"Yeah right! You talk about him in your sleep!"

"I DO NOT!"

"DO TO!"

***

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Gray can we please slow down?"

"What? We've been walking for five minutes and you're already giving up?"

I'm gonna melt him.

"Easy for you to say! It's like a billion degrees! And you're able to cool yourself off because you're practically ice!"

"Then strip duh..."

"I HAVE DIGNITY YOU BAFOON!"

Here I thought tagging along would be a great idea, but no! I'm gonna turn into a fish fillet platter for happy if I keep walking in this heat.

I'm gonna have to strip aren't I? Ugh... this is not what I wanted to resort to.

"How many more miles till we end up in Haeger?" I asked unbuttoning my red shirt.

"About five more- what are you doing?"

"Stripping like you said? I'm not tryna die in this heat you know..."

I saw that he gulped when I fully removed my shirt and tied it around my waist.

"Oh um... I didn't actually expect you to do it." He stated very nervously as he quickly turned around.

"Gray it's not the first time you've seen me naked like this, no need to be all nervous, remember when we were kids and how-"

"Yes I remember and don't remind me!" He protested quickly.

I laughed at him, "you don't have to be strange around me, you're the one who's always half naked anyways!" I said to him.

He rolled his dark eyes, "you have a nice body that's all..."

Nice body? Him saying that I have a nice body? Shocker.

I can say the same for him, one of the pluses that he's always shirtless, his nice body, I can't sit here and say he's not attractive because he is, but if I were to try anything, Juvia would have my head.

Plus I'm sure he doesn't swing that way or seem interested into like any relationships, Gray just seems like that guy who's not into feelings or relationships, that's how I see it at least, but apparently from Juvia - she sees it as if he just breathes she goes batshit crazy.

So I just mind my own business and admire his attractiveness from a distance.

"You can get more than just a peek you know..."