Eight

Hera stand frozen in her place as Eun's one arm held her waist while other hand cupped her cheek before capturing her lips in a heart fluttering kiss.

She closed her eyes and clenched her hands in fist, scared of her own heart which was racing with an unknown feeling.

She didn't know what to do?

Was she supposed to kiss him back? or just stay like that for a while? or may be pretend like it never happened afterwards?

Several thoughts surrounded her mind as she felt his lips moving against hers, and warmth spread through her body like a rapid fire as she gasped at the sensation.

Eun was finding it hard to control himself right now, his wife was here in his arms and he was kissing her and dare he say that it was the most beautiful feeling he ever had.

He could feel her inner turmoil and smiled unknowingly as his lips moved against hers. "I couldn't resist" he whispered moving back and saw her face, her eyes were closed and hands clenched by her side. "Look at me my wife"

Hera swallowed the lump forming in her throat as she slowly opened her eyes to stare at Eun. He was smiling softly as his palm caressed her cheek "It's not raining anymore" she blurted out.

Eun bit back his laugh and nodded his head as he watched her looking anywhere but him "Yes" She stared up at the night sky and Eun decided to tease her a little bit more "Deok-ah.. I want two boys and two girls"

He watched as her eyes widened visibly and she stared at him shock "Ne (What)? Will kissing make me pregnant?" she asked horrified.

Eun stifled his laugh and gave her a look "Do you want me to make you pregnant?" he asked mischievously.

"Prince.. I think.. You should take a warm bath" she started blabbering as Eun stepped closer to her "Either.. you'll.. catch cold" she stammered stepping back.

"I know" he smirked at her baffled reaction.

"I should ask Joohyun to prepare your bath" she muttered as she turned away from him and started walking away hurriedly.

Eun smiled to himself and shook his head. He watched her walking away and sighed, his wife was the definition of Innocence.

Hera closed the door behind her and placed her head back there "What the hell is wrong with me?" she murmured closing her eyes as she placed a hand over her heart.

_____________________

Hera was rearranging some things in her room after taking a warm bath while Eun went out to God knows where.

She came around Soon-deok's diary again and sighed before placing it on shelf. She needed to read it so that the mistake she did a while ago won't be repeated. She needed to know everything about their relationship.

Eun entered the room and Hera jumped startled with sudden disturbance. She lifted her head up and her eyes widen seeing her husband there.

Ottoke?

What should I do?

Should I tell him to stay away?

Or

Should I ask him to give me some little time?

but

Soon deok is in love with him and he'll know I'm not Soon deok?

Wae? Wae? Wae?

Ottoke?

She averted her eyes to somewhere else when he chuckled. Was I staring at him all this time? she groaned mentally and started arranging already arranged bed sheet.