Five

Hera entered in the room after taking a warm bath. She really really enjoyed playing in rain. She always used to play in rain since childhood and her mother would scold her everytime, telling her she was going to fall ill.

Oh how much she was missing her mother right now...

What is happening with me in present time? She wondered. Her soul was in Soon deok's body, so was it possible that Soon deok's soul travelled thousands years ahead and may be she was living in Hera's body there.

She sighed before walking to the bed but grumbled in pain when her knee hit the bedside table. "Fuck" she cursed under her breath and looked down, eyes fell on a diary laying on floor.

I must have dropped it she thought bending to pick up the said diary when Eun's voice startled her "Keep your diary at some place safe. Maids are always around" Eun glanced at her and she nodded awkwardly standing up.

So Soon deok had a diary?

"I'm so tired" Eun groaned, streching a bit as Hera stared at him, not really knowing what to do. "If you're done staring at me. Get into the bed"

Hera looked away biting her lower lip in embarrassment as she climbed up the bed, laying on her side she watched him curiously as he blew off the candles. She felt the bed shift as he laid on his side of bed. "I thought you don't share bed" she chuckled.

"We're going to share bed from now on. We're husband wife. Aren't we?" she felt him move closer and leaned back on instinct.

"Wh.. What are you doing?" she stuttered.

Eun couldn't see her face clearly but he knew she was red right now. He couldn't help but tease her more as he placed his palm on her cheek "My wife" he said softly and he could feel her cheeks warming up under his touch.

"I'm sleepy" he bit back laugh as he felt her turning away from him. She was tensed and he found that cute.

"I'm sleepy too" Hera's heart almost stopped beating when Eun spooned her from behind, locking her in his arms he whispered in her ear "Good night wife"

Hera closed her eyes and tried to breath as she felt a weird feeling making its way to her heart

What is happening to me?

_____________________________

Eun was nowhere to be found when Hera woke up next morning. She took a long bath and got ready for the day. I'm going to meet Jisoo today she squealed like a child and twirled around in happiness. Hera was about to leave when her eyes fell on the diary placed on table

May be this diary can help me understand their marriage she thought as she hesitantly grabbed the diary from table.

She sat on bed and opened a random page

Dear diary,

It is our first marriage anniversary today. I'm so excited to spend time with my husband. I doubt he remember today's occasion but it doesn't hurt to hope.

Does it?

This marriage may started on wrong foot but I'm trying really hard to make everything right. Prince is still angry and try hard to act bad but I know he has a soft heart and a part of him care about me.

Maybe you'll think of me as an idiot to say like that but I'm confident he's going to love me with all of his heart one day.

Even if it takes years.. Even if it's the second before my death.. I'm sure I'm going to feel his love for me one day.