Two

Hera's eyes fluttered open to see people standing around her with worried looks. She atonce sat up, ignoring the piercing headache and she tried to climb down the bed.

"My Lady where are you going? Please stay still. Your highness must be arriving here soon" an old woman told her but Hera was too scared to listen anyone.

She climbed down the bed and held her head as her knees almost buckled but nonetheless she tried to leave from there.

"My lady please stay in bed"

"My lady rest a bit. You're not well"

"Your highness is arriving soon.. Please wait a bit"

She looked around her with wide eyes as she tried to think of a way to leave this place. "Stay away please" she said gasping as she placed her hand in front of her to stop those women from approaching her.

"We're leaving My lady but please stay in bed till his Highness arrive" one of them said, quickly bowing to Hera as they all left from there.

Hera breathed a sigh of relief before falling on her knees as she placed her head against the wall "How am I suppose to leave this place? I want to go home" she whispered in silence, hugging her knees close to her as she placed her head there.

She felt lost, confused, scared.

"His Highness 10th prince of Goryeo arriving" someone announced her husband's arrival and as scared as she was she crawled back more, not looking at door.

Eun opened the door to his room silently after listening to maid's concerns about his wife. According to them, his wife Soon deok was acting really strange and wasn't behaving like herself. Even Eun felt like that in morning when he called her wife, she looked scared, like she didn't know who was he or why was he calling her like that.

"Deok-ah" he called out for her softly, entering in room with slow steps. He frowned seeing her all bundled up against the wall with her head hung low "Wife.. Are you alright?"

He went to her hesitantly, placing his hand on her arm, he again tried to get her attention "Soon deok"

"I want to go home" he heard her murmuring silently and a soft smile appeared on his face. Thank God it isn't something serious! he thought.

"We'll go home soon deok-ah.. Don't worry" he said calmly "This palace is a suffocating place.. I understand" He told her before frowning a bit.

Why am I acting nice to her?

"And by the way you were the one who wanted to marry me.. A prince. Stop acting like a child now. You knew what you were sighing up for" his voice turned cold as he stand up atonce.

He could never forgive her for forcing him in this marriage. Because of her he couldn't marry his love Hae Soo, not that she would've married him. He knew Hae Soo wasn't interested in him but still he never.. never wanted to marry Soon-deok.

"Why are you talking to me like that?" he heard her asking as she also stood up, glaring in his direction.

Hera couldn't believe this guy.. How dare him talk to her like this? He was pissing her off with his change in mood. He was supposed to be her husband but his tone wasn't at all lovey dovey..

"Ya.. Are you forgetting you're talking to your husband?" he asked her, glaring back at her.

"So? It still doesn't give you right to talk like that to me"

"You forced me in this marriage thinking I'm your stupid first love" he hissed.

Hera frowned "Okay.. So my name is Soon-deok and you're my first love. I forced you in this marriage because I love you" she murmured to herself.