Kon-El

After his name was decided, Conner started making some questions about things he saw on the internet that day, and Madine was more than happy to help him understand the things he asked about.

Things about acceptable social behavior, relationships, family, friends, and so on. They talked a lot, Madine doing the most part, but Conner asked a lot too. He was more open now, more inclined to accept that it was okay if he didn't know a few things. His big sister could teach him.

"So," he started again, after Madine went to pick up some water for them. "I thought it was weird by morning, but ended up forgetting to ask you... Why the Wonder Woman t-shirt?"

She looked down, to the shirt she was still wearing, and smiled at him.

"I just like it."

He frowned.

"But... Wouldn't people be suspicious?"

"Why?"

"Well... It's Wonder Woman's symbol." he said, failing to understand why she looked so calm with this.

Then, it seemed she understood the problem, and smiled to him in a sweet manner.

"I see. You think people will think that I'm somehow related to Wonder Woman?"

"Something like that..."

"Well, it's understandable, but since the Justice League came out, and the world showed them support, a few companies started making money by producing things with the heroes' logos on it. Like shirts, sweaters, bed sheets, baseball caps, toys... There's a lot of stuff out there with the heroes' logos. I think they have something for everyone in the League. And all that is bought and used by civilians."

He looked surprised.

"Wow... Superman's logo too?"

"Yep." she popped the 'p'. "I have a few shirts with dad's symbol, too. It's safe to use them, since the world has no idea I exist."

He just nodded.

"So... Did I answer your question?"

"Yes... thank you."

"Sure." she smiled, and then stretched. "Oh, what do you want for dinner?"

Conner didn't know, so he just shrugged. He really didn't had much experience with food.

"It's okay, I'll think about something." She got up from her seat on the couch, picking up the stuff from school she left there. "I'm gonna put these in my bedroom. Wanna come?"

"I'm fine." he smiled, and after returning the smile, she left.

It didn't take long, after that, for Clark to arrive, coming through the front door and smiling when he saw Conner. It made him smile too.

"Hey Superb-"

"Conner." he interrupted.

Clark stopped closing the door and looked at him, frowning. And then, he closed the door and smiled for him.

"So... You chose a name?"

"Not really," he admitted. "Madine gave me a few ones to think of when she arrived... I liked Conner."

Clark smiled.

"Conner Kent." he said, and Conner confirmed. "Well, it's a pleasure to officially meet you, Conner."

They shake hands, like Conner had seen on the internet people usually did when meeting someone new. He figured it was just Clark's way of showing him that his name was okay, and that he was welcome.