Chapter 12

Dedication: To my real life, Felicity. Mrs Styles...

A/N: My comedic side. They're dinner table conversation is always funny, can't get serious than that. And yes, if your skipping this to read on. Here's the lock down on who dates who. Sasha dates Bruno (kind of). Jane dates Zayn (but he's not around). Felicity dates Harry (and Bruno is kind of looking at his hair at the start of this chapter. He's probably thinking of touching it).

When it came to dinner time. Sasha looked at everyone at the table. She thought of swallowing in her spit, but she didn't. She ended up saying "How was your days been?" She looked at her plate and stabbed a carrot. "I'm fine, thanks for asking."

Mama looked at everyone. "So, how are you, my dear?"

Harry leaned towards Felicity's ear. "I think she's talking to you."

"No way!" Felicity exaggerated.

Bruno looked at Sasha. "Why is Harry Styles doing at this table?"

Sasha leaned towards him and said, "I don't know, he's Felicity's boyfriend. So, ask her."

Bruno didn't ask Felicity about Harry. He only made Sasha look at him more than what he needs from her.

An hour later. The boys left the table leaving the sister to talk amongst themselves. Felicity is a few years behind Sasha.

"You and Bruno Mars. Damn! I should listen to the tabloids more often," she joked.

They laughed.

"Well... For once, Felicity. We are so dead, if we don't train, Raven to be the mystic that he's going to be. He is an early bird, so we shouldn't make it easy on him," Sasha stated.

Meanwhile... Bruno grabbed the billiards stick from Harry. He placed his hand on the table and knocked the red ball into the hole. Harry yawned to challenge him. Bruno looked at him and knocked the green ball in, then the blue, then yellow, then the orange ball. Harry rolled his eyes. Bruno hits the white cue ball and missed the last ball by an inch. Harry took the billiards stick from Bruno and knocked the last few balls in. Harry smiled to himself.

"Good game, mate," he said.

"Good game? Good game? Dude, you basically just wanted to beat me at a game of fun," Bruno noticed.

"Wanna bet?" Harry asked.

He nodded.

"Well, then... That's 1 point to me and 2 to you," Harry said. "Best 3 out of 4."

"Your on," Bruno said, shaking to it. He snatched the billiards stick of Harry.