Chapter 7

A couple of weeks later. Sasha's senior year, just begun. She walked down the hall and noticed people whispering, whilist looking at her. Her bestfriend, Andie zoomed towards her. 

"Girl, you need to hear something or see something that's about you." 

She looked at Andie. "What do you mean?" 

Andie rolled her eyes and waved her hand, blacking out everyone around them. "Because this is a mystical school in the real world, people would talk about anyone." 

"Just show me the damn thing." 

"OK," Andie said, as she zapped the play button.

The girl in the video started to talk about the boy that she met during the summer, but Sasha's eyes glowed when she saw a photograph of her and that boy, Peter kissing. Her mind turned towards Raven and his ability to take pictures with his mind when she heard "anonymous source." The girl in the video turned to the guy and told him that it was unrealistic that a guy like Bruno Mars would be into a girl like her. Sasha's eyes turned narrow, a diamond shaped pupil and passed out onto tge floor. Andie zapped the video close and waved her hand to get rid of it, before sha caught Sasha's fall. Dolly poofed herself into the hallway. She saw Andie, trying to grab her attention. 

"Dolls, come on and get Drozzilmyers for me." 

"Sure, Ands. I'll get her." 

"Thank you."

------

Sasha batted her eyes and woke up. "What happened?" 

"You fainted," a boy told her. 

"How do you know, Austin?" 

"People are talking," he said, walking towards her and gives her a piece of paper. "You've missed quite a lot." 

"Austin, can I ask a question?" 

"Go ahead." 

"Why do we have the same classes?" 

"You know, how Mystics has Guardians?" 

She nodded. 

"Well, I'm a Guardian. I didn't develop my mystical powers at all. I was paired up with you and being paired up with you, had me falling for you." 

"You never got your mystical powers, but Guardians are the people that makes Mystics, who they are. You guys makes things happens in Quiditch." 

Austin sighs. 

"At least, Guardians can use wands and actually play the game." 

"While, Mystics are in the sidlines, but you never came to one game." 

Sasha bowed her head. "I-" 

Austin interrupted her and stood up. "You know what. Forget it. You'll always be selfish." 

Austin left the room. Sasha looked at the piece that Austin gave her. It read: 

"Dear Austin Melbecker, 

I hereby can not give you the switch, until your mystic, Sasha Nicolas doesn't want guardian anymore or has been visited by an animal on her eighteenth birthday." 

Sasha read the letter over and over again, thinking ofthet bird, Maurice that visited her on her birthday. She knew that she had to let him go.