Chapter 10

Bruno looked at the finished song on his notepad and sighed. 

"What's wrong with the song now?" Phil moaned. 

"Nothing is wrong with the song. It just reminds me of her," Bruno sighed again. 

"Let me see," Ari said, taking the notepad away from Bruno. He scaned the written words on the notepad. "Just the Way You Are. That's strange. Is she ugly or pretty?" 

Bruno rolled his eyes. "No way. I'm not going to answer that." 

"Just do it." 

"She's pretty." 

"Really?" Phil said, leaning towards him. 

"How pretty?" Ari continued, leaning towards him too. 

"She's really different. I wrote her a song in Hawaii to tell her, who I was." 

They looked at him like they were saying what. 

"Yeah. The song that I gave to B.o.B. and I featured on," he said. "Nothin' on you," he nodded. 

"Well, there is someone that you can tell that to right now and she would like it if you made things come to a sense with people and your fans. Come on, you already dropped your ep out there. People knows who you are, but do they know the girl that inspired the songs," Phil lectured Bruno.

----

Sasha walked into a studio lobby with Dolly and Andie, beside her. "Why are we here?" she asked. 

Dolly folded her arms and asked, "Yeah... Andie. Why are we here?" 

"You'll see," Andie said.

They walked towards Studio C. Sasha saw the name that was written on the white board. It was his. It was Bruno's name. Stage name to be exact. She can hear him talk about her. "It just reminds me of her." She leaned against the wall. "She's pretty." She thought about Hawaii. "She's very different," and how she told him, who she was and how he told her, who he was. "Nothin' on you." The song that changed her mind from that day on. She opened the door and walked in. "Hello?! Bruno. It's been three months, since we first met. How are you?" 

Bruno stood up and said, "I'm good. I actually missed you so much." 

"I missed you too, but you know what? I couldn't handle the fact that you know my secret." 

"Yeah. It actually kills me not to tell anyone," he said, grabbing her hands. "Can I just tell one person or my whole band, please?" 

"I can't let you do that." 

"Fine. What do I feel right now?" 

Sasha looked into his eyes and saw that he was a dark shade of Grey. He wasn't that into it, but he could be. 

She had to lie. She said, "Your a mixture of colors." 

"Damn... Can we go now, Sass?" Dolly moaned. 

"Sure," Sasha said, walking out. 

"Wait," Bruno said, watching her turn around and looked at him. 

"What?" she said. 

"Stay the same, don't ever change. Promise." 

She nodded and left.