Episode 4

For AnnMarieThrush

A/N: I hate Wattpad weirdness.

"Wake up, Texas." I shoved Travis' hand away from where it was poking my cheek. But when I opened my eyes, there was complete darkness. He woke me up in the middle of the night.

"What do you want?" I whispered harshly. I hated when people woke me up when my dream was so good. I felt my bed shake as he climbed the ladder. I felt the bed dip underneath his weight and I immediately was wide awake. I pushed myself against the wall. "W-what are you doing?" I felt him sit down next to me.

"Do you like him?"

"What? Like who?" He made an annoyed sigh. I was so confused right now that I couldn't even think. I was afraid too. I don't understand why he was here.

"Who the fuck do you think this whole game is about? Do you like Scott?"

"Of course I do!" I said in a loud whisper. "Why else would I be here?"

"People do mysterious things for wrong reasons."

"What the hell is that sup-" My sentence was cut off by his lips against mine. I shoved his chest away but his hand came to cover my mouth.

"If you breathe a word of this, I'll have you off the show in a heartbeat." He tugged me off the wall so I was now laying down. I could feel him hovering above me. That when I felt something wet fall against my cheek. And then, a quiet sob. His hand was removed from my mouth but I didn't speak. I didn't scream for help because I didn't feel like I was in danger. I mean sure he was between my legs but I don't think he would do anything after that. His head fell in the crook of my neck and he began sobbing loudly. I gently went to pat his shoulder. I didn't know how to feel about this.

"Travis?" He moved away from me and I heard his feet softly hit the floor.

"Go to sleep, Mitch." That's the first time he's said my name without anything behind it like anger or jealousy.

"Are you okay?"

"I said go to sleep, Texas." His harsh tone was back but now it didn't bother me. There was something more to that asshole attitude than he put on. And the fact that he tried to take advantage of me meant that someone probably treated him like trash. Maybe I remind him of that person. I closed my eyes and woke up to Todrick shaking my shoulder.

"How'd ya sleep?"

"O-KAY!" I started off my sentence quietly but I became a yell when I was almost shoved down the stairs by a random boy running by me. But I was caught before I fell. I looked at the person holding my arm. It was Travis. "Travis?"

"Shut up, Texas. You owe me." He pulled me out of the danger area. He went down the stairs as Todrick and I were staring after him.

"Did something happen between you two?"

"He's just misunderstood." I whispered before going downstairs to eat. Cameron was already down there waiting for us.

"Hey."

"Hey." I smiled as I came to sit next to him. "What's up?"

"Alex is still pissed off about going on a group date." I glanced over at Alex while he picked at his food. He wasn't happy to find out that he had to go on the group date. Plus, he didn't get a rose. Cameron got the rose for that date.

"He needs to understand that other people need one on one time with Scott. How else are they going to get to know him?" I picked at my food. I wasn't that hungry. I was nervous. Nobody knew what the next date was going to be. It could be a group or just one person with Scott. There was only sixteen of us left. And so far, I haven't had a date with Scott this week. It kind of bummed me out.