Episode 3

For BlueJayFlew

"I'm not talking to you." Todrick spoke quickly. I sat down next to Todrick and Cameron on the couch. I would have said that he just did but I could tell he wasn't in the mood to talk to me. He was pissed that I didn't stand up against Travis.

"I'm sorry, Todrick."

"Why couldn't you tell them the truth about that bastard? What he's done to you when you haven't done a single thing to him? You're a good person, Mitch." I was staring down at my lap. I can't believe I made it so Todrick was mad at me. He was my first friend here. Then there was Cameron but he was kind of mad too.

"I can-"

"Date card!" I was cut off by Kory coming in with an envelope. "This is one of the ones that won't be aired. Like the one with Alex yesterday." I glanced over at Alex who was looking pretty happy with himself. "Mitch. Come run away with me. Scott." I looked down at my lap with a bright blush.

"What does that mean?" I shrugged at another man's question. Kory came over to give me the date card.

"It's very cute." He whispered to me with a sincere smile.

"Thank you." Everyone here wasn't bad. There is actually a lot of nice people. But they're slowly being taken away. Like Kory. Yesterday, he made breakfast for me because I woke up late. He's one of the few people I feel like Scott would marry.

"Mitch! He's here." Someone called from downstairs. I came down the stairs, holding the handrail when I passed Travis on the way down. I was scared to be around him. I glanced over at Todrick before I left.

"Good luck." I smiled causing him to smile. I was hoping he wouldn't stay mad at me. I ran over to give him a kiss on the cheek before going to the door. Scott was grinning when I opened the door.

"You're wearing short sleeves."

"I promised, didn't I?"

"Yeah." He leaned forward to give me a kiss but I turned my head so he got my cheek. I wasn't going to kiss him in front of a bunch of boys who were fighting for his attention too. I know how it makes me feel when I see him with another man. I didn't want anyone else feeling like that.

"What are we doing today?"

"I'm going to show you where I grew up here in California." We spoke about random things until we got to where he asked the driver to stop.

"Thank you." I waved at the driver as he drove away.

"You're so nice." Scott wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I don't see the point in being mean. I don't want people to treat me horribly. And I don't want people to feel jealous. That's why I didn't let you kiss me." He pulled me closer when a crowd threatened to pull us apart. "There's eighteen other guys that are fighting for you. Their feelings might be stronger than mine."

"What are your feelings?"

"I like you, Scott. You make my heart beat faster every time I see you. And I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack when you touch me." He kissed my temple. "But the other guys there may feel more." He brought me to an ice cream shop. After buying me a vanilla cone, we went to sit down. We were sitting on a taller table with stools for chairs. I giggled at Scott when he went to lick his ice cream.

"What?" I took a napkin and wiped the ice cream off the tip of his nose. "Thanks." He took the napkin from me. "Who do you see in the final four?"

"Is this a trick to see how well I know you?"

"No. I want to see who you think I like." I took a deep breath and began thinking about what to say.

"Well, there's Alex. Obviously. Then....Todrick. Travis....and Kory D." He was resting his chin on his hand.