Disappeared

"Captain, we're approaching an island!" A voice from above deck called, making my neck shift upwards towards it. The weather had changed a little while ago, and now it was boiling. I had taken off my fur coat earlier and switched my knee-high boots with ankle ones.  

Standing up from the chair I was in, I walk out of the kitchen and walk to the deck. Almost everyone was there except a few members. Kid was already consulting with Killer about what to do while on it. 

When we stepped down onto the island, I started to walk away from the group.

"Hey y/n, where are you going," Killers voice caught my attention, making me turn.

"oh, I don't have very many clothes, so I need to get some." I waved before running off.  Yes, my blades were still on my hip for protection, but I highly doubt I would need to use them.  

As I ran, my belt buckle was very audible. Jumping up and down due to the weight of my blades when I placed a foot on the ground. As I slowed down when I neared the entrance of the town, I slowly begin to catch my breath. 

When all my breath had returned, I take one last deep breath and enter the town. Many glances were thrown my way, looking at my patchy skin that was more exposed due to the shorts. I just smiled at them and continued. 

"Hey y/n, wait there a second!" 

My head turns, stopping on the orange, mohawk hair.  "Mohican?" 

He catches up without having to grasp his breath, "Kid told me to stay with you," his shaded  eyes lowered to the marks on my neck, "nice marks, by the way." 

My face pinks a little, "Very funny," I slide the shirt and cover the mark, "It doesn't matter to me if you go or not." I turn around and continue.

.......

At the little store of clothes, I got the skeptical glances still but ignored them, looking around the little shelves and racks to find stuff that was my style and fit. 

"Hello there. Is there anything I can help you with?" A gentle voice chimed beside my ear, making my eyes look in the direction.

"Oh no, but thanks." I send her a smile in return.

"Alrighty, I'll be around if you need anything." she walked off.

The Mohican had decided to wait outside while I did all my needed shopping, glancing in now and then. Looking at some shirts, my hand skimmed through them. Suddenly a hand was thrown over my mouth, and my hands got tied. 

What the hell, why didn't I sense them behind me?! 

Kicking around, I knocked some shirts off the rack, leaving a small mess as The person dragged me. Struggling while they dragged me, my vision was blocked by a covering of some sort. I bit into his hand, making his hand release my mouth. Taking the crucial moment, I shout for the Mohican at the top of my lungs. A few more pairs of footsteps approach, and I was gagged with a cloth.

In the next moment, the Mohican appeared, attempting to take me back but getting heavily beat by the other men. 

The next thing I recall is getting knocked out and everything fading black quickly. 

.........

My eyes slowly opened to a dimly lit room. Lifting my arms with a rattle of chains present, "Where the hell?" A noticeable weight around my neck now as well. 

My head turns, scanning the room, and I note I'm not alone. Many others sat with chains on their wrists and a collar around their neck. 

"Ahh, you're awake girly." a rough voice uttered from beside me. My eyes settle on an old man, his face littered with scars and facial hair.