Are you telling me the truth.

(C/f) comfort food
................

"Because .... I'm an Asshole."

"Like I couldn't read into that." I hissed at him," it's not an excuse for you."

"I was jealous scared." He looked deep in thought. "That night, I don't know why I did it. And I still do not know now." He took a deep breath.

"Your jealousy, Eustass, is no excuse to maime my best friend. Even if we had, had a sexual relationship like that, it was none of your business, what are you gonna do track down every man and woman I've fucked and maime them too." I stared at him with anger.

He was silent. In thought.

"I'm sorry." He got up and left with no other words.

"What the fuck." I sat there trying to read him.

I don't know what he's thinking nor do I care right now.

The remains of left over tears fall on Mt hands. I don't bother wiping them due to the pain it would cause.

I lean back and cover my body with the duvet on the bed. Ignoring everything around me. I drift into sleep shortly after wanting nothing to do with anyone right now.
..............

My stomach made its prince know waking me from my sleep. It was probably 4 in the morning right now. No one I could ask for help, as if I would anyway.

A good percent of the pain had went away for now only aching at a thrum of my heart beat. I could feel the pressure of every beat.

Sitting up to test the waters it was a bearable pain. The real test was legs.

Sliding my legs slowly to the side of the bed and letting them dangle, again was inky the ache with my heart beat affecting the openings I'm my legs.

Daring to pressing my foot to the floor I test the pressure. It stung. But I was hungry...

You can't beat or hold down a hungry woman.

Pushing through the pain in my legs I grab the door knob quickly for support. Pressing my hand to the smooth wall I pull open the door. As expected the corridor was quiet.

Sliding down the walls as the ship shifted on waves, I force my legs to move. The pain finally taking me for a ride of agony. At that point I just gave up and slid down the wall and sat down, undoing the bandages on my legs and seeing the wounds had reopened. I place the media back around my leg and sigh.

This sucks ass

I place my head on the wall and close my eyes. Well this'll be embarrassing when someone finds me.

"Y/n? What are you doing out here. Your wounds opened up again."

Turning my head to the voice it was killer, thank goodness.

"I was hungry, but I really didn't feel like disturbing anyone."

'Well are you still hungry?" He adjusts his mask.

"Very." I haven't ate in probably 3 days maybe I lost count but I only had that singular bite of the slop from there.

"Well come on." He croutches down and places his arm under my arms around my waist. While I place my arm around his shoulder.

Standing with him, he leads towards the kitchen. When we arrive he sits me on a stool.

"Anything in particular you want?" His eyes made contact with mine through his mask.

"Anything is fine right now." I shrugged.

"Alrighty." He began making somthing. I wonder where he learned to cook?

"I overheard your shouting earlier, sorry it was hard to miss." He had his back to me as he stirred a pot.

"Yeah, rather not talk about that right now." I looked at my hands.

"You knew what your were getting into with this crew." He stated.

"I didn't have a choice really unless I was to fight Eustass, and I know I'm no where near his level." I looked at him cooking.

"That may be true but we both know, if you truly didn't wish to stay here you would have left a while ago."

"I really do care for Eustass, but, I'm struggling with that care right now." I place my chin on my palms with my elbows on the counter, "But my opinion doesn't matter to you much because you care About him much more."

"Your right yes. But kids also nor the brightest in the bunch, he didn't have a whole lot of emotional stability when he was younger. Just me. He's practically a kid mentally still when it comes to expressing feelings." He turned off the flame and plated somthing then placed the plate in front of me.

It was (c/f), how did he know. I look at him and smile," thank you killer "

"You're welcome. " he tapped the counter with his fingertips 

"When you put it like that though, " continuing our conversation, "I see what you mean. But that makes two of us. Neither of us had a whole lot. Except Kidd took the only thing that kept me sane back then." I pondering looking at killer.

"He didn't exactly take it, Akira is still alive. Just not here." Killer reasoned.

I took a bite if my food and pondered. Killer was right. But my trust in kid dropped exponentially from this.

"Also not to mention, the fact that all of your crew prior to this was killed by us, you really didn't seem to care then."  His eyes focused on me from behind his mask. 

"Huh, you're right. Now that I think about it..... what the fuck was I thinking." I dropped my fork.

I don't know why my brain decided to actually put this together now, but why did I just shrug it off? Was it begat Akira survived  or maybe o just didn't care as much as I thought I did about my crew??

"Thank you for the food killer but I'm gonna go sleep think now.  Thank you.  "
I got up and limped to the door and to my room.

"I haven't lost my touch,  applause to me" killer figuratively fixed his shirt collar. 

......rip

.........

FORGIVE ME ITS SHORT💀💀 LISTEN I'M LOSING IDEAS HERE.  I HAD ALOT PLANNED FOR THIS STORY AND IT ALL GOT WATER DAMAGED BY A LEAK IN MY ROOF.  😭 SO NOW I'M STUCK TRYING TO REMEMBER THE PLOT. 

(long story short, I can definitely use some suggestions)