captive

a/n: oop I hope this story is sitting well with you guys §(* ̄▽ ̄*)§
I'm sorry about grammatical errors

..........

"who the hell are you?! and what did you do to my crew!" your eyes water.

He crossed him arms "I only made it fair, woman. you killed my men," he grinned, " I killed yours, oh but don't worry I left him alive." he pointed to Akira. "but he'll only stay that way if you cooperate with me, with no fight." he crossed his arms,
"be part of my crew." he dropped your blades.

You quickly grabbed your blades drawing them, "What The HELL." you stare at him like he was an idiot. he raised a brow, (yes I know he doesn't have any) "you really expect me to join after this, "you threw your spotted hand to the side, slightly irritated.

"I've been hearing little rumors about a female pirate captain, who would take down whole crews on her own, and there's always one piece of information that's included every time,"

your brows furrowed more, " and what's that?" you gritted your teeth, grinding them.

"shes a crazy bitch." he smiled, one eye wider than the other, "and to have a woman who's assumed to be crazy, on my crew, they'll all fear me."

"tch, so you're saying you killed my crew just so you could look scarier" you charged him, "let's see if your worthy of being my captain then."

He chuckled, "we'll see."

After some time you see him get a little pissed that he couldn't land a blow on you. But little did you know he had a small plan.

When he got a chance he threw a chunk of scrap metal at Akira, " Akira!" You jumped in the way, and the metal landed in your arm," damn, playin dirty are we." You chuckle, sheathing your sword, "alright then. you son of a bitch I'm in." you pointed with your thumbs up.

(did I just put a rick and Morty reference.. yes yes I did)

"now can we treat him please," you pointed to Akira, who was slumped over.

"yeah, bring him with us and follow me." he jumped off your ship, you in follow, " oh and sorry about your crew." he didn't turn around.

"no, it's ok, I just wanna pay some fast respects. if you will?" you hand him Akira, and walk back to your ship, closing your eyes, wishing a fast respect, and burning your ship.

"sending them to Valhalla or sometin," he laughed.

you punched him in the side making him drop Akira and catch him swiftly, "shut it you ass. I'm crazy, not disrespectful.

"is that right." 

sarcasm, maybe being on his ship won't be too bad. you stared at his back.

you soon arrive at an amazing ship, Its frame was a skeleton of some sort and the wood was green. this ship couldn't get better. "WHY IS YOUR SHIP SO DAMN COOL!" your eyes sparkle, and you accidentally drop Akira, who let you know you dropped him with a groan. "oh shit. my bad Akira, you good?"

you go to pick him up but you hear someone stop you, "Stop. don't move him!" you look up assuming it was kidd's Ships' doctor, and leave Akira, "He better come back alive." you stared intently making sure he understood you weren't playing. He rolled his eyes and took Akira on the ship.

Kidd laughed, "did you just drop an injured man? Didn't you say something along the lines of yo, you're crazy, not disrespectful.?"

you wave your hand, "Akira can handle it he'll be fine, but I guess now he'll be speaking with a note pad." you give kid a stern glare. notably accusing him.

"stop your staring woman." he crossed his arms in defiance.

a man with a blue striped mask approaches the two bickering pirates, " alright children that's enough." He took a second to look you up and down, "I'm assuming you're (y/n), yes?"

You nod, "yup, your everyday childish pirate, nice to meet ya!" You held out your hand smiling a warm smile.

"Killer," he shook his head, "at first glance you don't seem like a cold-blooded killer."

Kid gave killer a doubtful glance.

"Well that's the best part about being short," your face darkened, "people always assume you're a weak little girl, and then when you gut them like a pig, their face full of pure terror, it's the best part." You realize you're rambling, "oh my bad."

Kidd laughed, "Goes to show you can't judge a book by its cover.”

Killer chuckled, "Yeah"

"Hey Captain, we're ready to set out!”

Kidd turned his head to the voice and so did you it was a man with shaggy blue hair and scars on his face, "we'll be right up Heat."

Why does everyone have a funny name, you shrugged, oh well.

“come on.” Kidd asserted. Killer nodded but you argued just a little," Don't tell me what to do." And then jumped up.
...

......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry this chapter was so short. I'm still working on the multiple stories, I've talked about. I'm working at trying to write the stories on paper first. Then put them here. So thank you guys for your patience.

 So thank you guys for your patience