"I Bite Back"

•• SEXUAL THEMES ••

A/n:
I think I should let it be known that Kidd still has both his arms right now. Shanks hasn't took it yet.

ok I'm going to fix my writing POV so instead of using you I'll be putting things like I and Me.
.........................

It was still bright out when i open my eyes slowly from the nap I took. Standing up I walk to the mirror in the corner, and straighten up my (h/l) (h/c) with my (f/c) brush.

When my hair is straight as I can get it, I walk to the green door, and walk to the deck. Everyone was talking to someone, accept for Kidd as usual. Occasionally he would be talking to Killer or Heat but at the moment he wasn't talking to anyone, and staring out at the sea in a deep thought.

"I have the sudden urge to yell, like a goat" I say speaking to myself. I look up towards the crows nest, and a good idea popped in my head, grin spreading on my face. Turning around I walk up to the mast at the center of the ship, and climb up to the beginning of the main sail. I walk out, putting my arms out for balance.

From below I hear someone below me yell out, "(y/n)! What are you doing!"

I grinned at him, "Patience is a virtue my dear friend." I calmly tell him. Reaching the end of the sail, I crouch down , sitting on the wood. I lean backwards flexing my legs to keep hold of the wood, and hang upside down. I think about what to yell, putting my hand to my chin, then it came. Clearing my throat, I cup my hands around my mouth, "HEY THERE DELILAH WHAT'S IT LIKE IN NEW PORT CITY. IM A THOUSAND MILES AWAY BUT I CAN STILL SEE YOUR TITTIES! YES I CAN!"

"You know by now I should expect this kind of stuff from you Bugs." Kidd's voice spoke, reaching my ears.

My head tilted from the nickname he gave me, "Bugs?" I question him.

"It fits your personality." He shrugged unamused.

I close my eyes tightly, thinking about it. Forgetting I was hanging upside down, and relaxed my legs. When I realized I relaxed, my brain did a mental reset, "Oh shit!"  But it was to late, I was falling. Before I realized it my foot got caught in the rope holding up the sail and I was stuck upside down, swaying side to side slowly. My other leg hanging to the side and bent. "Hey hey this is kinda fun."

"You good?" I hear kid yell up to me.

"Oh yeah I'm super!" I yelled In a sweet but sarcastic tone. "Oh killer can you go get my guitar?!" I ask the masked man. As he walks next to Kidd who was looking up at my swinging figure. Killer looked up at me when I yelled to him.

"Sure?" He sounded confused but walked to go get my guitar.

Soon he returned throwing it up to me. I catch it easily, and thank him. I think for a second, and soon a few good lyrics come to mind, "ooh I got it." I smiled weirdly.

Strumming the guitar quickly for the intro:

"Red one~

I've had a little bit to much much, oh oh oh o-oh~
All of the people stop to rush, (stop to rush by)
How does she twister dance, Can't find the Drinker man
Where are my keys I lost my phone phone oh oh oh o-oh~
What's goin on , on the floor~
I love this record baby but I can't see straight anymore.
Keep it cool, what's the name of the club
I can't remember but it's alright yeah alright,
Just dance

Gonna be ok
Dah da do do
Just dance
Spin that record babe
Do do do Just dance
Gonna be ok ju ju just dance dance dance
Ju ju juju just dance.