19. School Mystery Number 4.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Warning(s)!
Manga spoiler(s)!
Swearing(s)!
sensitive subject might be included!

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

22/07/23 (1/8/23) *this originally edited back then in my birthday but i forgot to post it lol

'Wonder what will I do today..' y/n wonder as she slowly walks to her classroom. The girl's mouth forms into a grin, chuckling quietly. 'Maybe I should ask them some candy related questio-'

"Oof!-

"Ah!"

(y/n) hit her butt to the ground, shutting her eyes tightly. "Ugh.. I- I am so sorry for bumping into.." The girl trails, (y/n) look up to the person and saw a messy brown hair with two braids. (y/n) eyes gazes to the person eyes, she saw a dark light blue staring at her. (y/n) didn't even notice their attire.

y/n face filled with shock and confusion.

"..you.."

A moment of silence of the two of them staring at each other. "AH-" y/n suddenly shouts "so sorry for suddenly bumping into you! I- I- was just mesmerised by your eyes!" y/n blushed, bowing many times to the person.

"It's fine.."

y/n took another quick glance and realised it's a girl with dark-coloured blazer over a button-up shirt and a skirt. "Um yo-your name is?" y/n tilts her head, smiling at the girl. "Sorry gotta go.." "-Huh? W-wait!" And the girl disappeared from y/n sight.

"..I wonder why she's running? I thought she would be at her bounda-""LITTLE Y/N!!!" someone hugged her from the back. "Urk! Who?!-" y/n look over and see Tsukasa grin beside her face.

"Ah- Ple-please.. my personal spaces.." y/n quietly shoves Tsukasa away from her. Tsukasa pouted and hugged her neck tightly. "Aw, but I missed you!" y/n scoffed.

"D-didn't we met like a few days ago?" (y/n) stutter, holding Tsukasa arm. Tsukasa wonder a bit before smiling. "Yup~ But that doesn't count!" "Hah..?"

"S-still.. I need to meet up with someone.." Tsukasa let go of her floating in front of her. "Oooh~ Who this might be then?" "I-it's none of your business.. anyway what are you doing here?" y/n softly glare at Tsukasa, he grin and laugh loudly. "I was getting a nice gift for someone then I saw you.. anyway.."

"I thought what is mine IS my business." He grin at the girl, (y/n) blankly stare at him. "EH?!" (y/n) blushed at Tsukasa comment. "Since when did I become yo-your's exactly..?!" (y/n) complain.