17. Situations

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*warning(s)!

Suicide attempts
Suicide thought

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

9/7/2023 

on a normal day... Everyone was minding their own business in class. some are out doing work while some are chatting and for y/n, it shows y/n with her usual smile...

only to be revealed to her.. 'I'm in an awkward situation with someone who I barely know..!' being pinned on a wall by hanako.

"Hanako.."

"Pretty girl~"

"Y-yes~?"

She nervously fakes a smile. Staring at Hanako's face that is inches away from hers. 'WHY IS HE SO CLOSE??? I THOUGHT HE LIKED NENE?!?! ALSO ISN'T THIS WHAT NENE ALWAYS SAID- KABEDON??' she internally panicked. 'WHY IS IT SO DIFFERENT???'

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

y/n nervously sighing down clenching on her skirt, the girl walks through the hallway. 'This is so nerve wrecking..since when did i even become popular? it's like i just exist and boom! i became popular 🧍‍♂️ .' she sighed.

'..I keep a big secret from everyone, including Aoi. The only thing she knows is about my Identity and that's all..' she walked past everyone who's gawking whenever she passes them, whispering to themselves. She reaches over her clip removing them and holding them tightly. 'I'm always scared to tell them. Because people used to hate me for saying such stuff.'

She looked straight down the hallway with a smile but deep inside she's frowning right now. '..I made a promise with an old friend.' She halts her movement, y/n look over her clip that's shining through her e/c colour eyes. She clench on the clip and re-put it back. "We promised each other after highschool.. It will finally end. It will end here..'

"Oh? Y/n-san, what make you to be here?"

(y/n) look up to meet with a blue orbs. She heard a chuckled then she finally realized who it is. "Ah― S-sorry Teru-kun, I was distracted over there.. hehe.." She chuckled taking a few steps away. "It's quite alright.. Why are you just standing in the middle of the hallway?" Teru smile at her.

y/n sweats. "W-well..' She looks to the side, She frowns a bit making Teru raise his eyebrows. "Are you alright y/n-san?"

"H-Huh? Oh! Yeah I am!" She beams lying to the taller male, Teru stares at her before sighing. "Well? Why are you standing in the middle of the hallway?" He smirks at the girl, y/n chuckling in awkwardness. "uh.. yes?" "Excuse me?" Teru smiles at her, making her blush.

"I-I meant that― I was looking for.. A-akane-kun! Yeah!" She lied. Teru stares at the girl at first, frowning a bit. "And here I thought you were looking for me.." He mumbles.

"What was that?" "Nothing~" He smirks. "Well I was about to go to the student council room, do you want to join?" He tilts his head and y/n nods her head.

Teru opened the door for y/n. "After you." He smiled at the girl. "You're really being a prince there Teru-kun." y/n played along, she turned her head to see a familiar person.