31. Ending.

did u miss my yn drawing? don't worry about the other details im just too lazy to draw it💀

again yn can be your imagination!! but this is how *I* imagined her <3
drawn by me

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Warning(s)!
*slight spoiler
*anything related to death mentions
*swear(s) word(s) lol

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

07/082023

*so before i start i wanna say that this is for the sake of the fanfic logic lol

A year has passed and it seems that what y/n said about nene not dying is actually true. Also it looks like someone is currently walking alone in a certain hallway or should I say a group?

"um, kou-kun.. how have you.. uh been?" our favourite daikon asked. "been fine? nothing special happened- oh! tiara wanted to learn about cooking." "really!? that's cute~!""yeah!"

and then silence engulfed them. "AGHHHH THIS IS ANNOYING! IT'S SO AWKWARD!!" kou punched a wall, "hey kid,, you know that's the school wall right?" "HUH!? OH NO!" he sobbed. "It's been a while to be honest."

"yeah.."

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"akane-kun~" Akane turned around and saw his childhood friend on the door frame. "oh aoi, what are you doing here?" she smiled before signalling him about time. "oh shit- thanks Aoi." he ran past the girl. "No problem~" Teru raised his eyebrows. "what is that all about?"

"just reminding him about visiting someone." Teru chuckled. "I see.. and then someone is?" Aoi put her finger on her mouth. "that, i cannot tell you minamoto-senpai~"

she left the student council room, sighing. 'Time to go I guess.' she walked off while a diamond keychain was dangling on her phone, ringing in the hallway, like a bell.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"mannnnnnnnnn i'm boreddddddddddddddddddd" a 50+ year old kid whined. "where's little y/n ;((" he leaned on Natsuhiko who was trying his best to sew something only to get failed because of the floating child. He screamed in agony. "AGHHH MY HARD WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sakura sighed, completely ignoring the taller male screams. "Tsukasa, you know what happened to her." she looked at him, directly at his eyes. the boy frowned. "why can't she just be like me? :( with that she can be with me forever!" "HEY AS IF!" Mitsuba shouted only to hide away when Tsukasa turned his head.