2. operations!?

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

03/06/2023

The girl slowly walked towards the third stall of the old girl's bathroom, from what she heard from Aoi. Soon she arrived in front of the door. 'I-It's now or never Nene!' Taking a deep breath she looked at the bathroom stall door knob, raising her hand towards it.

knock

knock

knock

"Hanako-san Hanako-san.. are you there?"

The girl held her hands together, scared for her life. Slowly she opened her eyes, the door slowly opened on its own.

 " Here i am~ "

Nene flinched over the voice and shut her eyes tightly and then a second later she opened her eyes slightly once again. The door opened widely, revealing emptiness.. "Oh, It's just my Imagination-" she got cut with a pat on her shoulder. 

Over here~ "

Nene was shaking to death, Her eyes slowly turned to the side. She immediately turned away and screamed. "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH " She raised her both hands in the air trying to push off whoever touched her shoulder. Nene sank to the floor hiding her face. Soon a laugh echoed through the room, Nene took notice of this and looked up. "Pfff- hahahah!"

'A boy's voice?' the person kept laughing and flew beside Nene. "Are you okay??" 'HUH?!' She quickly reacted and hit herself on a wall away from the boy. "A see-through body, an old uniform, Ghostly orbs.. Y-you're a.."

"I'm an apparition~" He sat down on top of the toilet, putting his leg up pointing to himself. "The seventh of the Seven Wonders of the school, Hanako-san of the bathroom." He grabs his hat, smirking at Nene.

"Nice to meet you~"

"Y-you're Hanako-san?!" Nene asked in pure shock. The boy who exclaimed himself as 'Hanako-san' grinned at the girl and pointed a finger gun at her. "You got it" He tilted his body a little.

"You're lying, there's no way!" She sweatdropped. "Where's your bob cut? And your red skirt?" "That stuff's out of fashion these days." "Do ghosts follow trends?!" she asked, still in shock.

"You can call me Hanako-kun." Nene puts her hand onto her chest, still unaware that this 'apparition' is Hanako.. "And you're a boy, too." She stated. "I am a boy, but the rest of the rumors you heard are true." He then raised his two hands and the orbs went on his hand.