Part 8

SMUT CONTINUATION YOUVE BEEN WARNED

"But before we do that I've got a reward for you" Asami said. They both sat opposite each other on the shower floor. Korra was still leaning against the wall with her legs pressed together to the side. Asami was sitting holding her knees tight to her chest. But the heiress reached forward and grasped the Avatar's knees. She slid her hand between her girlfriend's closed legs as warm water flowed across the Avatar's naked body. Asami exposed Korra and then opened her own legs, still facing the Avatar but scooting closer.
Asami leaned in flirtatiously. She stopped a few inches in front of Korra's face because water had filled her mouth and nose so she gently spit it out, giggling. Korra smiled and pulled Asami in for a kiss that was both hot and slowly drowning them. The heiress pushed her back into the wall and aggressively pushed her girlfriend's legs back open. Asami gave her a very dirty smirk and ran her long fingers over Korra's pussy. "Mmmmm Asami" Korra moaned. She then leaned and started touching Asami in the same way. Korra had never pleasured a woman but knew the way women worked. She mimicked Asamis up and down movements. Her hips pushed up into the Avatars touch and the reaction excited Korra.
Asami turned her hand palm up and took her middle finger to gently place it at the opening of Korra's sex. She deeply stared at her girlfriend, almost threatening but so seductive. Korra mimicked her movement again but with Asami.
They had a short stand off before Korra broke it with a strong thrust into Asami's tight pussy. Her muscles contracted at the feeling of Korra's strong finger inside of her. She let out a loud gasp before returning the motion into Korra. "gaahhhhh" Korra let out before quickening her motion into Asami. The two continued to pleasure each other. Staring into each other with mouths gaped open letting out soft gasps and moans.
Korra took charge again by feeling up towards Asami, make the "come here" motion inside of her. Asami's free hand grabbed the side of the shower's tub and she bucked her hips towards her lover. She felt waves of pleasure overcome here and this forced Korra to silence her with her hand. This didn't stop Korra from speeding up and fucking her even harder. Asami's long legs wrapped around Korra. Her toes curled.
Asami then remembered she was in a tug of war for dominance. She had always been competitive and in bed, she was in charge. Asami came back to a more conscience state and pushed hard on the sensitive spots inside Korra. When she found the one that caused her to loose her grip for a moment, she went back in for more.
This came to a climax when both girls where forced to choke each others screams back. Their hands covering each others mouths made it difficult to breath. Especially with the falling water coming in through their noses. For some reason, not being able to breathe and cumming made the sensation all the more powerful. They both shook at the sensitivity as they rode out the end of their orgasms.
They both leaned back and Asami turned the water down to a cooler setting so they could recover. "Asami.... spirits.... that... was..." Korra breathed heavily between words. Before she could finish her drawn out sentence, Asami flipped the Avatar over and propped her large muscular ass in the air. "Woah Asami!". "Shut up and remember that you might be the Avatar, but you're also my bitch."
Korra was taken back by the sudden aggressiveness of Asami. That doesn't mean she didn't think it was incredibly hot. The dominant woman pushed Korra's knees into the side of the tub and stabilized her unsteady hips. Then rubbed her pointer finger down Korra's arched back and slowly rubbed in between her elevated cheeks. The Avatar jumped and Asami's fingered graced over her exit hole. The dirty heiress rubbed around it in small circles. She then took her other hand and did the same motion over her clit. The tandem sensations sent a shiver up Korra's spine and she arched her back. Her ass higher in the air now, Asami replaced her finger with her wet tongue. Korra let out a soft moan at the sensations she'd never thought she'd enjoy. Asami slowly entered two long fingers into her pussy and continued the swirls from her mouth and other hand. Korra felt weakened by the overwhelming amount of pleasure coursing from her center.
Once Asami thought Korra enjoyed enough of her multitasking she pulled her face up and steady her pelvis against Korra's backside. She reached behind the shower curtain to grab something and Korra heard a buzzing noise start up. Asami had grabbed a leather tube shaped object with a rounded head. She'd pushed a button that caused it to start vibrating quickly. "What is THAT" Korra asked surprised but innocently, never have seen such a thing. "Oh this is just something I made. Just be patient." She lustfully spoke, still pinning the Avatar face down with her fingers inside of her.
"Okay -ayyyyyuu!" Korra exclaimed as she felt the pulsating toy touch her already sensitive clit. "OH MY GOD ASAMI" the Avatar screamed so loudly. Asami quickly rushed to shut her up but didn't slow her pace. She began to quickly and strongly push 4 fingers in and out of her. She moaned into her hand which muffled the sounds. Her pussy was wide and started making suctioning noises and Asami continued to submit her to her lust.
Once she seemed to have gotten off many times in a row Asami slowed her arm and turned off the toy. "Holy spirits Asami" Korra said. That was all she could say as her mind was blank from the intense endorphins rushing through her body. Asami got up, turned the shower off, and wrapped a towel around her shivering, wet, sex induced girlfriend. She lifted her into her wheelchair and combed her hair in the steamy mirror, still naked.
Korra could only just watch her sexy dom of a girlfriend get ready for bed.
That night Korra did get her naked cuddles. Asami cupped her hand over her girlfriends recovering pussy and they fell fast asleep tangled together.